Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The non mol against James Hope aka Thefactfreak after he sexually abused his 19yr old girlfriend. He's no hero. He has many skeletons on his closet. A few of his ex partners will be doing a live(date to be announced) to show proof and tell their stories.
Screenshot_20240513_081217_TikTok.jpg
That shows nothing though. It's a closure of a non mol and does not mention James. He had a non mol towards sam and this looks more like a letter saying its closed now. James has indeed shown screenshots of the non mol he had against her consistent harassment

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I’m not sure if they’re boxed before luv, never seen it but I know he’s reacted to fyp stuff of her before and it’s in one of his intros I think 🤔
Yeah I guess the videos he’s reacted to were about her swinging and beef with that other cruise guy. Saying that she did tell him today about her disability and he just laughed. Not a good look in my eyes. I’m not a fan of hers, I don’t watch her but I didn’t like what I saw from him today

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Here’s where I think the mistake might have been. Not the initial reaction/commentary, that’s unfortunately par for the course being a creator on TikTok but going in her box to have an uncomfortable conversation, when you’ve got a large following.

That usually never results in a positive chat environment, as it pulls in large numbers 😬 Then again, being impartial and looking at both sides - she was calling him out for bullying her about her disabilities and saying he worsened her mental health.

Her disabilities were not mentioned in the video he was reacting to and so this wasn’t true. I don’t think Annette lied, I believe she assumed they had been mocked but probably didn’t realise that her speaking on her disabilities hadn’t been part of the screen recording he’d seen 🤔

So naturally all of this sets a bad foundation for a healthy conversation. This is a no win scenario on both sides 😭

I do think the initial commentary although being misconstrued was some what of a mistake, definitely understandable that the live formula is reacting to content such as Annette’s but it’s almost creating a lolcow effect where it can be used to amuse, and I’m no creator but I think ideally we could have a normalisation of just leaving these people to their own devices unless they are causing deep harm.

I would maybe look at Annette if I was in Zacs position and status and as you say take his large following into account to maybe not give the person with repeated behaviours of the use of their vulnerability for sympathy or a platform gain.

Not too privy on Luna and her ongoings but the comments I’ve seen about her and things she is unable to change are sickening.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah I guess the videos he’s reacted to were about her swinging and beef with that other cruise guy. Saying that she did tell him today about her disability and he just laughed. Not a good look in my eyes. I’m not a fan of hers, I don’t watch her but I didn’t like what I saw from him today
Yes that’s right, of course the drama with John I think and the swinging live was legendary 😆 You’re right, I don’t disagree luv. She did keep calling him a bully and blaming him for her mental health - this would cause most to react unfortunately (doesn’t make it right obviously). I don’t think either of them come out shining in this 😑

Reactions: Ferritface
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I do think the initial commentary although being misconstrued was some what of a mistake, definitely understandable that the live formula is reacting to content such as Annette’s but it’s almost creating a lolcow effect where it can be used to amuse, and I’m no creator but I think ideally we could have a normalisation of just leaving these people to their own devices unless they are causing deep harm.

I would maybe look at Annette if I was in Zacs position and status and as you say take his large following into account to maybe not give the person with repeated behaviours of the use of their vulnerability for sympathy or a platform gain.

Not too privy on Luna and her ongoings but the comments I’ve seen about her and things she is unable to change are sickening.
I don’t disagree with you at all luv, that and many other reasons are why I could never be a live streamer - do all that noise. I know my mental health couldn’t take it and so I steer clear of it 🙅🏻‍♀️ Is that unfair? Sure, people shouldn’t have to expect being laughed at etc but it’s the nature of the beast that is social media and it’s vicious.

Your second paragraph is very insightful, I wish all live streamers could think as such but then social media wouldn’t be what it was and everyone would be considerate 😭

She absolutely receives sickening comments on her videos, just glad it gives her views and coins as somewhat compensation 😔

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
This rant can be skipped if noone gives one 🤣.

I supported Zac for quite a while when he first came into the picture and I'd always followed him from his manager videos on the FYP before he had taken to live, he was quite frankly a breath of fresh air but it didn't take long at all before the holes in his story started showing.

It started with little white lies before very quickly turning into lying about going into mainstream TV as I'm sure is public knowledge at this stage, not telling anyone including the people that he owned money that he lost his job and continued to pretend as if he kept it to borrow further. I'm by no means the one that should be telling other peoples stories but I definitely would of liked to hear more from the lady and her mother because I definitely saw the same traits they did when being manipulated and forced to stay quiet.

Do understand many of you do quite like Zac so don't take it as an offence 🤣 i just think hes been very strategic in hiding what eventually will all come out into play

Status
Not open for further replies.