Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m really torn on covering this. It’s clear Annette is a divisive creator and the ensuing comments when she’s mentioned, are mostly and usually, awful. I don’t want to spotlight her and encourage similar, unless the topic absolutely calls for it with it’s importance.

do man, sometimes I really don’t enjoy what I’ve made my channel about 🥲 It’s much easier to just be a t* but I’ve been here decades and that just isn’t my jam 😭

*no offence to other fs intended, I love some of you 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This rant can be skipped if noone gives one 🤣.

I supported Zac for quite a while when he first came into the picture and I'd always followed him from his manager videos on the FYP before he had taken to live, he was quite frankly a breath of fresh air but it didn't take long at all before the holes in his story started showing.

It started with little white lies before very quickly turning into lying about going into mainstream TV as I'm sure is public knowledge at this stage, not telling anyone including the people that he owned money that he lost his job and continued to pretend as if he kept it to borrow further. I'm by no means the one that should be telling other peoples stories but I definitely would of liked to hear more from the lady and her mother because I definitely saw the same traits they did when being manipulated and forced to stay quiet.

Do understand many of you do quite like Zac so don't take it as an offence 🤣 i just think hes been very strategic in hiding what eventually will all come out into play
I respect your history/opinion of him but more so, that you’re not judgemental to those of us who do like Zac. I am newer to him than yourself but I’ve come to know quite a bit of his past from reading here and the various stuff that’s been said lately.

I take him as he is now (past 6 months or so I think), that he’s evolved, grown and changed. I could be proven wrong and I’ll change my mind should that happen but I do see growth 🩵

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Omh Karma Kas has dimples !
Want You Love GIF by NICOLE DADDONA

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head

I supported Zac for quite a while when he first came into the picture and I'd always followed him from his manager videos on the FYP before he had taken to live, he was quite frankly a breath of fresh air but it didn't take long at all before the holes in his story started showing.

It started with little white lies before very quickly turning into lying about going into mainstream TV as I'm sure is public knowledge at this stage, not telling anyone including the people that he owned money that he lost his job and continued to pretend as if he kept it to borrow further. I'm by no means the one that should be telling other peoples stories but I definitely would of liked to hear more from the lady and her mother because I definitely saw the same traits they did when being manipulated and forced to stay quiet.

Do understand many of you do quite like Zac so don't take it as an offence 🤣 i just think hes been very strategic in hiding what eventually will all come out into play
This is exactly what I think! There’s no hate for him and he will admit that he’s not squeaky. BUT there’s a lot more to all of this. I’ve often thought from one day to the next he does lie and he can’t keep up with the lies. I feel the story of him going into care wasn’t explained fully & in fact it was because of his behaviour, which then followed on to him being sent to prison! Again from his behaviour. One thing for sure that I notice is he has the art of manipulation. On his show this morning he resorted in slagging the dog walker off I wonder how they felt. That app seems to attract them

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I respect your history/opinion of him but more so, that you’re not judgemental to those of us who do like Zac. I am newer to him than yourself but I’ve come to know quite a bit of his past from reading here and the various stuff that’s been said lately.

I take him as he is now (past 6 months or so I think), that he’s evolved, grown and changed. I could be proven wrong and I’ll change my mind should that happen but I do see growth
I definitely can see the growth that has been presented but I would be lying to myself if I said it wasn't strategy based collectively with him and his manager to push a nice guy agenda as I've seen spoken about off the app.

It's an amazing trait to have to treat people at face value and with your own perception. so I respect that entirely Mrs D x

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
OOOOOOOOO
No Im talking about Lu.ci 😭
Ah do it, i'm sure she's imbibed in chem-sex during her cruising-cruises. Bit jealous of that one tbh
I'm not, cruises are basically E.coli extravaganzas, Lu.ci probably spent more time going number 2 whilst dreaming of getting a number 1 than she did shoving ❄️ up her nostrils and warbling on stage for the unfortunates that happened to be guests

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023

I have to agree with you here. I was watching him too from the pret days. He does lie, he does manipulate and he is utterly hypocritical HOWEVER I also think he can be hugely entertaining and as long as i don't get drawn in and keep it surface level I do enjoy his lives.
Point is though - he isn't innocent.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I definitely can see the growth that has been presented but I would be lying to myself if I said it wasn't strategy based collectively with him and his manager to push a nice guy agenda as I've seen spoken about off the app.

It's an amazing trait to have to treat people at face value and with your own perception. so I respect that entirely Mrs D x
I understand that perspective, I would have similar cynicism were it a creator I knew or disliked 🩵 I keep this stance/perspective for creators on the app only, I’d be far more scrupulous in real life!

The knife edge we surf, is that if we judge all creators by their mistakes and shouldn’t watch due to them, who’s left? Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.