Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It wasn't that long ago I actually put in here that I liked hanging out in Canadian Angies live at night. Fck me did they ruin that. I knew it would happen but it was a quick downhill for that live. It's no better than the others now. 😌

Angry Rex GIF
I haven’t spent time in there for a while, what on earth has gone on?!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
It wasn't that long ago I actually put in here that I liked hanging out in Canadian Angies live at night. Fck me did they ruin that. I knew it would happen but it was a quick downhill for that live. It's no better than the others now. 😌

Angry Rex GIF
That’s the problem with so many TikTokers. I flit between oh they’re ok to they’re a t. Then I have moments where I watch and laugh (eq) then remember she too is a t 😂

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I understand that perspective, I would have similar cynicism were it a creator I knew or disliked 🩵 I keep this stance/perspective for creators on the app only, I’d be far more scrupulous in real life!

The knife edge we surf, is that if we judge all creators by their mistakes and shouldn’t watch due to them, who’s left? Does that make sense?
Definitely makes sense, and I would never like to judge someone solely on their past. There just seems to be a level of Zac being put into a higher plane which does hit a little close to home considering the extent I'm aware of the situation (conscious of those that haven't been around as long)

I don't expect anyone to take my stance and use it to form an opinion just merely stating it to a house that will listen x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Definitely makes sense, and I would never like to judge someone solely on their past. There just seems to be a level of Zac being put into a higher plane which does hit a little close to home considering the extent I'm aware of the situation (conscious of those that haven't been around as long)

I don't expect anyone to take my stance and use it to form an opinion just merely stating it to a house that will listen x
I do listen and take things on board 🩵 Thank you for such a respectful back and forth, especially as we’re coming at it from different perspectives 🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: MrMislead
Status
Not open for further replies.