Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
😳
IMG_7791.png

Is anyone in no faces live?

That daddy goo they were discussing in J’s live earlier, the TikTok talent guy, Panda has said he SA’d her at Queen bee’s last charity ball 😳
Apparently there are other women he did it too also
He did yes, i tried to put it in a polite way earlier aparently at that tiktok party he was also selling ❄. He done a live outside a womans house also 1 of his mods and he claimed to be having a mental breakdown but he's a disgusting human. The bike thing i mentioned his biggest gifters have always been Americans he never sent anyone the bike he was offering either.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
He did yes, i tried to put it in a polite way earlier aparently at that tiktok party he was also selling ❄. He done a live outside a womans house also 1 of his mods and he claimed to be having a mental breakdown but he's a disgusting human. The bike thing i mentioned his biggest gifters have always been Americans he never sent anyone the bike he was offering either.
Sorry I skipped pages. He’s a sick bastard

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Not been about much today and it's felt weird not interacting with some of you 😂 the whole Lisa Marie stuff is messed up and I really don't want to get involved with it , the more I read some of these stories the more I get wound up , I appreciate none of us want to try and `cover for Cockerpoo` and I'm really finding it so hard to find where I sit in it all , with all that went on last night , and over the last week with mixed feelings in here. I appreciate every bodies point of view in it all , we all have different views and feelings , that's how life works , I see the people thinking we're trying to give Cockerpoo the `level up` (Sorry , I'm so bad with words!) I see the people who think we're doing the right thing in making sure the right person doesn't get doxed , I'll always try and see each point of view , I think everyone should have a voice and I'm never usually torn on things like this. I have no hard feelings towards anyone on here (Apart from the fwits who kept trying to read us the story of Shrek 😂) I have a great deal of respect for some of the things people do in here for the right cause. I'm waffling now , carry on being fs x

Status
Not open for further replies.