Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Brigham in Irish Kelly's box saying blood sweat and tears went into dreads 10 am slot and that she worked hard for that platform...

Daily Show Wtf GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
She literally built her platform off the back of everybody else’s blood and tears.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Just putting this out there about the lady with the issue with her vocal chords tightening ect, she said it was last investigated 2012/2013 and it still remains in the same state? Would a consultant not suggest an appropriate method to relax the vocal chords? I know that in instances of acute migraines tension has been relieved with botox but I am not a medical professional so I have little understanding of treatment pertaining to actual vocal chords (aside from in relation to GERDs which is different again)
I had trouble with my vocal chords and swallowing after having a tracheostomy taken out, if it was investigated 2012 and still happens surely they'd have given her exercises to strengthen the chords, they'd investigate for polyps /scarring via a camera. I've got scar tissue that sometimes restricts swallowing but with exercises my voice is no longer affected.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I had trouble with my vocal chords and swallowing after having a tracheostomy taken out, if it was investigated 2012 and still happens surely they'd have given her exercises to strengthen the chords, they'd investigate for polyps /scarring via a camera. I've got scar tissue that sometimes restricts swallowing but with exercises my voice is no longer affected.
Exactly, this is what I mean - if an issue is ongoing (as she states - since 2012/2013) med professionals do further investigations they don't just leave someone that way. They also provide treatment for the issue in the hopes of solving it. Med professionals have a duty of care and treatments exist for which an array of examinations are done.

I'm sorry for what you've been through (and are still going through) ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I happened to just tune in to a show (on tv) about Ruby Franke, I remember hearing/seeing a bit about her on TT towards the end of everything. Horrifying what those children went through.
Another example of “you don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors”. The family had started to seem weirder and weirder but you’d never imagine that. This is why I hate when these thick Karen’s say “DGs such a great father”. We have NO IDEA what kind of parents they are and it’s dangerous to assume

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Another example of “you don’t know what’s happened behind closed doors”. The family had started to seem weirder and weirder but you’d never imagine that. This is why I hate when these thick Karen’s say “DGs such a great father”. We have NO IDEA what kind of parents they are and it’s dangerous to assume
Definitely!
I caught the tail end of what went on with Ruby Franke (never saw her on youtube) and it was apparent immediately that she was v off in her methods of childcare etc then the next time I saw anything about her on my fyp it was bc her child had fled and Ruby Franke was arrested.

You  never ever know what someone is truly like though you can get a general idea by how they interact with others/how they portray themselves if you pay enough attention most of the time. At the same time some people are better at manipulation and hiding their true personalities than others but its very hard to do if you're constantly filming yourself online.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Here's a random rant!
TikTok creator's -
Tree's have fing died so you can breathe! How you have the audacity to call yourself a creator makes me literally laugh out loud!
You do NOTHING from one stretch of the day to the next!! Let's take deluded Angie - you sit in your smelly room in your pissy knickers and literally talk se all day! What are you creating!? Absolutely nothing!
The same goes for all the beggers on the app - CLA, EQ, RED, PIGHAM, MT ETC ETC The list of them goes on forever!🙈
All you do is create embarrassment for any poor f you know in real life!
Just as an FYI - a creator is someone who actually creates something! Weather it's art, diamond art, music, song, comedy...there is a never ending list of possibilities!
Stop calling yourself a creator when you create jack s!
Raht over!

Nov 10, 2023
Here's a random rant!
TikTok creator's -
Tree's have fing died so you can breathe! How you have the audacity to call yourself a creator makes me literally laugh out loud!
You do NOTHING from one stretch of the day to the next!! Let's take deluded Angie - you sit in your smelly room in your pissy knickers and literally talk se all day! What are you creating!? Absolutely nothing!
The same goes for all the beggers on the app - CLA, EQ, RED, PIGHAM, MT ETC ETC The list of them goes on forever!🙈
All you do is create embarrassment for any poor f you know in real life!
Just as an FYI - a creator is someone who actually creates something! Weather it's art, diamond art, music, song, comedy...there is a never ending list of possibilities!
Stop calling yourself a creator when you create jack s!
Raht over!
farah khan bollywood GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
ivespent last 20 mins grilling jan rudegal pottamous dg biggest nanna.

she previously gifted DHB and EQ botyh of whom she now says 'but what about them' if anyone criticies DG. They are all in Karma Kas comments like DGs security guards its SO CRINGE.
Also - normally one can criticies even the closest of friends - but these people cannot criticise ANYTHING Dan does even if its objectively illegal or immoral. that, is a cult.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Exactly, this is what I mean - if an issue is ongoing (as she states - since 2012/2013) med professionals do further investigations they don't just leave someone that way. They also provide treatment for the issue in the hopes of solving it. Med professionals have a duty of care and treatments exist for which an array of examinations are done.

I'm sorry for what you've been through (and are still going through) ❤️
Some people don't go to the doctors for things, cos they don't want to be a bother, until they become life threatening. That's ME

Some people don't go to the doctors because they don't want things sorted, they would rather relish in the attention it brings. I think this is HER

Just a thought of my own. 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.