Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Exactly, this is what I mean - if an issue is ongoing (as she states - since 2012/2013) med professionals do further investigations they don't just leave someone that way. They also provide treatment for the issue in the hopes of solving it. Med professionals have a duty of care and treatments exist for which an array of examinations are done.

I'm sorry for what you've been through (and are still going through) ❤️
Thank you 🥰

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Here’s where I think the mistake might have been. Not the initial reaction/commentary, that’s unfortunately par for the course being a creator on TikTok but going in her box to have an uncomfortable conversation, when you’ve got a large following.

That usually never results in a positive chat environment, as it pulls in large numbers 😬 Then again, being impartial and looking at both sides - she was calling him out for bullying her about her disabilities and saying he worsened her mental health.

Her disabilities were not mentioned in the video he was reacting to and so this wasn’t true. I don’t think Annette lied, I believe she assumed they had been mocked but probably didn’t realise that her speaking on her disabilities hadn’t been part of the screen recording he’d seen 🤔

So naturally all of this sets a bad foundation for a healthy conversation. This is a no win scenario on both sides 😭
It's extremely difficult to reason or get a point across to Annette tbh she is a very petty woman.

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
Hasn’t he been in boxes with her or covered videos about her before though? I’m sure he has though I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️Either you’re right it was a no win scenario
I've watched Zac for a while and he may have been in a box with her when on Miss Reds along time ago but I don't think he has tbh. Zac wouldn't take the mick out of her disabilities he's not like that.
Annette is extremely difficult she had a big problem with a man called Jon who also goes on cruises etc and she just was so annoying as in her eyes she can't do anything wrong and constantly uses her disabilities (I know people that have disabilities and don't moan or complain) she's hardwork.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Some people don't go to the doctors for things, cos they don't want to be a bother, until they become life threatening. That's ME

Some people don't go to the doctors because they don't want things sorted, they would rather relish in the attention it brings. I think this is HER

Just a thought of my own. 😘
That is a good observation, I too am guilty of ignoring symptoms (bc I feel like a burden and also bc of past instances) so I can understand.

I hadn't considered that she would just avoid going to see a med professional so she could gain further attention so you've made me consider a different perspective, thank you!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
ivespent last 20 mins grilling jan rudegal pottamous dg biggest nanna.

she previously gifted DHB and EQ botyh of whom she now says 'but what about them' if anyone criticies DG. They are all in Karma Kas comments like DGs security guards its SO CRINGE.
Also - normally one can criticies even the closest of friends - but these people cannot criticise ANYTHING Dan does even if its objectively illegal or immoral. that, is a cult.
I love this comment because I have just been making a video calling out DG and his dickheadery and the fact he’s driving while paying more attention to his phone and all of his viewers who are as DHB said majority women (potentially lonely and vulnerable) and my videos been up 5 mins and I’ve already got the apologists in the comments. “But who said it was a motorway he was on” BRENDA DOES IT MATTER IF HE IS ON A MOTORWAY? He’s still driving somewhere where a child could walk into a road and he would have zero reaction time because he’s reading your comment Brenda saying BIG UP DG as you send him your PIP

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I love this comment because I have just been making a video calling out DG and his dickheadery and the fact he’s driving while paying more attention to his phone and all of his viewers who are as DHB said majority women (potentially lonely and vulnerable) and my videos been up 5 mins and I’ve already got the apologists in the comments. “But who said it was a motorway he was on” BRENDA DOES IT MATTER IF HE IS ON A MOTORWAY? He’s still driving somewhere where a child could walk into a road and he would have zero reaction time because he’s reading your comment Brenda saying BIG UP DG as you send him your PIP
And now my video is removed. Probably because I called him a fing idiot. But he’s cool to go live while driving. OK TikTok you gang of gangrenous fs.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I really think some of these `creators` , (I use that term loosely) could go out and kill someones granny and people would still excuse it

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Ciao everyone, can't wait to see who will be going to 'war' like Basement Ham alluded to tomorrow
Tired Good Night GIF by Holler Studios

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Jodie with the blue hair is fing out of control. She is on another live sharing all that’s wrong with her and all her “medical problems” for sympathy. I got blocked from the live for trying to talk about her. She has serious munchausens.
She just moves from one group to another group. You think her ex friends outing her s on her thread would be a wake up call 🙄.

Feb 28, 2024
Jodie with the blue hair is fing out of control. She is on another live sharing all that’s wrong with her and all her “medical problems” for sympathy. I got blocked from the live for trying to talk about her. She has serious munchausens.
It's actually getting quite ridiculous the way she's carrying on, actually focus on yourself and stop blaming others for your MH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.