Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning. Well looking outside this morning it looks like we've had our summer and it's over with already 😂

Sad Its Raining GIF by The Rainbow Bridge

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Brigham in Irish Kelly's box saying blood sweat and tears went into dreads 10 am slot and that she worked hard for that platform...

Daily Show Wtf GIF by CTV Comedy Channel
Red picks a couple of FYP clips before she comes on. She never has a clue what's going on anywhere on the app. She does zero preparation or research for the show. No effort whatsoever is put in. Easy money I say

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
And now my video is removed. Probably because I called him a fing idiot. But he’s cool to go live while driving. OK TikTok you gang of gangrenous fs.
I've seen many drive on tiktok, dg, only Tony, Charlotte (fw) tam...it seems they think it's okay. I think their licence should be taken before they kill an innocent person!

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I am so fing tired,my insomnia is out of control. Yesterday from the moment I got up things went wrong 😭 I ended up scrubbing the bathrooms to get my frustration out. Was hoping today was going to be better but my FIL got a call yesterday to go to hospital today to discuss his xray results. Not looking forward to this. Husband is working away from home so he’s unable to come with us and feels awful 😢

May 3, 2024
uk
Red picks a couple of FYP clips before she comes on. She never has a clue what's going on anywhere on the app. She does zero preparation or research for the show. No effort whatsoever is put in. Easy money I say
I saw DRed was up at 5 this morning tagging herself into videos… so today she’s obviously going to talk about Zac speaking about prince baby face and his boyfriend & the Zac/ME woman, obviously the Canadian Angie & J drama… delusional Angie will want to come and pop in to be involved… will she address cockershit 🤷‍♀️ it’s just going to be so predictable 😴😴

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I saw DRed was up at 5 this morning tagging herself into videos… so today she’s obviously going to talk about Zac speaking about prince baby face and his boyfriend & the Zac/ME woman, obviously the Canadian Angie & J drama… delusional Angie will want to come and pop in to be involved… will she address cockershit 🤷‍♀️ it’s just going to be so predictable 😴😴
I agree she will be on a mission to highlight any wrongdoings of those that crossed her

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I am so fing tired,my insomnia is out of control. Yesterday from the moment I got up things went wrong 😭 I ended up scrubbing the bathrooms to get my frustration out. Was hoping today was going to be better but my FIL got a call yesterday to go to hospital today to discuss his xray results. Not looking forward to this. Husband is working away from home so he’s unable to come with us and feels awful 😢
Sending positive vibes to you and your FIL 🥰
I’m not feeling it today either. I don’t know if I can face same old bullshit, I’m just not in the mood. I have a ton of housework I need to do and trying to find something to listen to whilst I do it 🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.