Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I am so fing tired,my insomnia is out of control. Yesterday from the moment I got up things went wrong 😭 I ended up scrubbing the bathrooms to get my frustration out. Was hoping today was going to be better but my FIL got a call yesterday to go to hospital today to discuss his xray results. Not looking forward to this. Husband is working away from home so he’s unable to come with us and feels awful 😢
Aw, hugs. X

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I cant wait to see all the "big amazing things" from Alex's idol this morning. I wonder if she swapped her ipad for split screen oooooh the excitement....

not GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Sending positive vibes to you and your FIL 🥰
I’m not feeling it today either. I don’t know if I can face same old bullshit, I’m just not in the mood. I have a ton of housework I need to do and trying to find something to listen to whilst I do it 🤦🏽‍♀️
I listen to criminal documentaries on YouTube when cleaning sometimes

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I saw DRed was up at 5 this morning tagging herself into videos… so today she’s obviously going to talk about Zac speaking about prince baby face and his boyfriend & the Zac/ME woman, obviously the Canadian Angie & J drama… delusional Angie will want to come and pop in to be involved… will she address cockershit 🤷‍♀️ it’s just going to be so predictable 😴😴
Seen the do nut do that before but doesn’t address it

Status
Not open for further replies.