ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Its giving H Y P O C R I S Y
Hypocrisy GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Tbh I think she just said exactly what that Jasmine said but in a nicer way. But Miss Red just tells people what they want to hear, she told Maggie ‘I’ll change’ because Maggie was nice, but she basically told Jasmine to do off and she’s never changing. Can’t fing stand the woman
Red wanted Maggie to come up all guns blazing. She didn't get that so she couldn't get all fired up. Maggie approached it from a different angle which made it impossible to get kicked, and everyone got to hear what she was saying.

Also can't stand the sanctimonious b

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I think people expect too much of DimDonna, mentioning wronguns that need exposing just isn't interesting to her she just likes to gossip/bully and since she's been exposed properly for the t that she is, shes now playing all little Miss caring.

Was this the big change Alex was blowing about? Because apart from talking about Elphaba I see no change.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Red wanted Maggie to come up all guns blazing. She didn't get that so she couldn't get all fired up. Maggie approached it from a different angle which made it impossible to get kicked, and everyone got to hear what she was saying.

Also can't stand the sanctimonious b
I’m still fuming, I wanted a royal rumble 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.