Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
Hope you’re ok mrs! 🖤

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
According to j someone here does not like her. Right own up, who the hell is it
Could she define 'like'?
Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

May 8, 2024
Bridgerton
Luci if your reading in here bypass my pat butcher comment, you could never compare to our @Patricia.
You look like big Mo Harris you t and your music is s 🖕🏽
Your never gonna make it in the music industry cos you side with racists, homophobes and transphobes 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
Her music is pure s…the only reason she has a platform is because she brown noses all the wronguns….I can literally hear everyones eyes roll when Luke tries to promote her music 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
For Paul being a multi millionaire he’s got such a dull life. Could you imagine inheriting that amount of money to just sit on tiktok and send it around.
He didn’t inherit it, he designed something, set up a business and sold it on, making over a million and gets royalties. He was on about setting up something else as he’s bored (all said when RhysCo interviewed them)

I do agree, what an existence to sit on TikTok as much as they do, and have the money to really live life, travel etc

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I'm not saying I'm back, I'm just reading and catching up but they might seem nice but they are some of Diadros biggest supporters. They've been told. The people who run their account have been told and their excuse is they can't see it. Sorry to burst your bubble Nolan 😭
I miss your sarcasm come back soon 🤎

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I've been trying to find some `positive` stuff on Tiktok , trying to find a balance with all the chaos , anyone ever seen the guys on `youropencircle` ? They're a blind couple who just sing , but they're so uplifting , I've watched some of their lives for half hour or so , just genuine down to earth people who may struggle a little in life but don't let it stop them having fun , his voice though is amazing - this is giving more more goosebumps than the original does

I follow them

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
They know all about Diadros crimes and they chose to stick by him because he gifts them, he helped them get live pro. Anyone who stands by a man like that is just as bad.
I'm glad I had my eyes opened before I even clicked the follow button , at this point I'm just going to have to enjoy the little men in the huts braiding straw 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.