Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ffs, I'm actually arguing with some women in the comments of Miss Baguettes videos about fing thrush!!! What has become of my life?
Lose Founding Father GIF
Omg I must catch up on this, I’ve been awol for about an hour haha

Edit : why can’t I find this interchange in my own video 🤣 which one is it?

Feb 29, 2024
thank you lol i think i have been blocked as i cant even see her name in search,thank god for other accounts so do you kelly im a switching account and hopefully catch you being triggered 🤣 🤣 🤣
It's really strange! She's talking about people can't see her not sure if she's on about this live. As I can see her and watch her. I don't think she has a clue who I am but she's blocked me on previous accounts. She saying no one can find her 👀

Reactions: HaveNoMercy

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
It's really strange! She's talking about people can't see her not sure if she's on about this live. As I can see her and watch her. I don't think she has a clue who I am but she's blocked me on previous accounts. She saying no one can find her 👀
her account is private in search and it looks like she is not live, so if she kicks off then we are expecting your screen recordings 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Omg I must catch up on this, I’ve been awol for about an hour haha
She doesn't find it funny 😂 Apperently there is a stigma around thrush? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone being too embarrassed to go the chemist and get cream for thrush. It's not an STI. Personally, I find natural youghurt works just as well if not better than canesten 🤣🤣🤣🤣
scratch itch GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She doesn't find it funny 😂 Apperently there is a stigma around thrush? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone being too embarrassed to go the chemist and get cream for thrush. It's not an STI. Personally, I find natural youghurt works just as well if not better than canesten 🤣🤣🤣🤣
scratch itch GIF

What video is this on please? I need to see 🤣 I wonder if this person thinks that thrush actually is an STI?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
ohhh!!! I've seen similar things going viral on TT in America with bath bomb things with jewellery inside them. Basically choose a bath bomb and they fizz them on a live and get whatever is inside. :ROFLMAO: Be s quality I bet.

How did they scam people?
I wish I could remember their names, they were buying the cheapest “silver” jewellery but charging sometimes 3 times the amount, also some things never got posted out to customers

Status
Not open for further replies.