DHB (Dont hold back) Darrell.

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
It makes me laugh when he says to people who disagree with him in the comments of his videos to “scroll on” or accuses them of being “obsessed” with him. Yet it’s ok for him to have an opinion of whomever he likes and to be make 100’s of vids about the same person.

He’s desperately trying to gain clout from spud man which isn’t working, his latest vids are getting between 2 and 20 likes 😂 embarrassing.

Plus why go for spud man? He’s a hardworking business man and with his renal failure could quite easily sit on his arse claiming benefits if he wanted to.

WatchTower

Apr 12, 2024
Shropshire
Ohhh don’t accuse him of being jealous, he’ll start bragging about his “luxurious” lifestyle. What a melt.
He is such an embarrassment. Likes to make out he is in the money but sat on his fat ass trying to destroy others who are hardworking. A waste of space. He needs to go on a major diet. Saw someone in his comments saying they like to knock his specs off. He replied asking them to message him to arrange it. No doubt he will get more than that in the not so distant future 😂 after all, he is continuously asking for it...

• Haha
Reactions: Popsicle

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
Have people seen him bum licking the cole’s? Shane did a video about people “begging” on TikTok but he used to do it himself 😂 he used to sit on live whilst his wife was in bed begging it nearly every day. Dhb refusing to believe people pointing this out in the comments despite him doing multiple lives about the cole’s back in the day. He’s so desperate for TikTok clout he contradicts his so called “morals” all the time it’s actually hilarious.

On another note has anyone noticed when he puts pictures or videos up of his daughter they always include images or videos of her in swimwear, I find this very concerning especially when he’s always calling people paedos. What a creep.

Reactions: WatchTower

Hunnimonster

Mar 14, 2024
uK
He’s an arrogant t. Actual can’t stand him since the IV stuff. Thinks he’s entitled. And his other half (is Lucy her name) Can’t scroll past fast enough when I see them

WatchTower

Apr 12, 2024
Shropshire
Have people seen him bum licking the cole’s? Shane did a video about people “begging” on TikTok but he used to do it himself 😂 he used to sit on live whilst his wife was in bed begging it nearly every day. Dhb refusing to believe people pointing this out in the comments despite him doing multiple lives about the cole’s back in the day. He’s so desperate for TikTok clout he contradicts his so called “morals” all the time it’s actually hilarious.

On another note has anyone noticed when he puts pictures or videos up of his daughter they always include images or videos of her in swimwear, I find this very concerning especially when he’s always calling people paedos. What a creep.
I remember seeing something about Shane Cole attending Dhb's wedding. Dhb is asslicking the Coles and they do him...but they do it behind closed doors. 😂 Not much of a pal is Shane, hey Dhb 🤣 Probably embarrassed to be openly associated with that helmet. If all his followers knew he associates with Dhb he would lose more than a few. And yeah the contradictions are real with both of them. Shane Cole used to be a massive beg. Dhb is not refusing to believe the comments pointing to the facts. He knows outright its the truth but does not fit his cloutchasing narrative 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Popsicle

Popsicle

Feb 29, 2024
I remember seeing something about Shane Cole attending Dhb's wedding. Dhb is asslicking the Coles and they do him...but they do it behind closed doors. 😂 Not much of a pal is Shane, hey Dhb 🤣 Probably embarrassed to be openly associated with that helmet. If all his followers knew he associates with Dhb he would lose more than a few. And yeah the contradictions are real with both of them. Shane Cole used to be a massive beg. Dhb is not refusing to believe the comments pointing to the facts. He knows outright its the truth but does not fit his cloutchasing narrative 🙄
Omg did they? 😂 they must feel sorry for him because nobody else wants to be associated with the angry red blob 😂 I seem to remember that they sold “merch” too 😂 another way of ripping their followers off rather than concentrating on brand deals etc

Reactions: WatchTower