Eastenders?!

Jesysnelson

Jan 21, 2024
How s is it at the moment 😭 I’m currently on the 2009 episodes and Havnt watched current ones in a good two weeks as they are so repetitive! Did see the end of Fridays tho so will watch tomorrow! How do we think the six is gonna play out?

Reactions: FoxyBingo
Apr 12, 2023
I agree it’s been a bit underwhelming since Christmas but please say you’ve both changed your mind after this week’s episodes? How amazing was Diane Parish? I hope she wins a soap award I think she’s been amazing 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: Jesysnelson

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Well did we all know this was coming with the cafe?
what do you think will happen with Yolanda?
what Is Johnny back for? Only seem to see him go for dean since being back

Invented

Apr 13, 2024
United Kingdom
There’s some great actors in there, but It’s just insane that these 6 women would have been involved to start with. Let alone suddenly hanging around together, in and out of each others houses suddenly in groups multiple times a day. They were in and out of that cafe like yo-yos, and no one saw them? No cctv? At all hours of the day and night..
Denises breakdown recovery lasted less time than my evening meal, and she’s just ‘over’ being upset at Stacey for shagging her husband, and he’s over it despite wanting to leave his wife for her. That lasted less time than my last cup of coffee.

Theres been some good moments, but it’s so out there it’s hard to get invested in it properly, and it’s lost a lot of the impact for me.