Elphaba Orion Doherty @elphabaoriodoherty

Mar 8, 2024
You mean him!! He has not had the change and will never be a women! He’s thinks he can use our bathrooms and changing rooms and it’s not on
Exactly. He has no rights being in the female toilets. And he’s so unhygienic. Can’t say a word on TikTok though. I keep getting warnings for what I’m saying

Reactions: Lilith 😈

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tbh when it comes to this one, they shouldn’t be in women’s bathrooms, they show heightened excitement being in them.

I find them repulsive as a human being, they lie, harass people, cause horrendous drama, think they are above the law, and speak as if they know the law. When in fact it’s clear they are chatting absolute s 💩

I get sick of hearing the word transphobia, just because people don’t agree with them. Doing this belittles real transphobia, and the impact it has. They are an embarrassment to the community they claim to be part of.

Mar 8, 2024
Tbh when it comes to this one, they shouldn’t be in women’s bathrooms, they show heightened excitement being in them.

I find them repulsive as a human being, they lie, harass people, cause horrendous drama, think they are above the law, and speak as if they know the law. When in fact it’s clear they are chatting absolute s 💩

I get sick of hearing the word transphobia, just because people don’t agree with them. Doing this belittles real transphobia, and the impact it has. They are an embarrassment to the community they claim to be part of.
It’s so strange. He definitely shouldn’t be in women’s toilets cus he wears a dress and make up. People who support him and tell him he can go in women’s toilets and he is a woman are mind blowing. He’s so dirty, he lies, he’s manipulative, he thinks he is above everyone and the law as you say, he deffo uses trans as a way to get away with the way he carries on. Blames it on transphobia when in fact he isn’t trans at all. It’s all for drama and attention. I’m so sick of seeing his face and hearing his voice

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
We finally got proof that Elphaba was lying about being spiked.
IMG_5123.jpeg

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
What does everyone think of the spike latest lie? They went home, did their hair, changed clothes BEFORE going to hospital. I’ve been spiked, I wasn’t taking selfies, I can’t remember the night, just waking in hospital on fluids and heart monitor, I was confused and terrified.

I think this is just another lie, to try and detract from their yet again bad behaviour.

They are a putrid, filthy, disgusting sack of s.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024

IT’S OFFICIAL! ELPHABA IS NOT TRANS, AND USES HE/HIM PRONOUNS. WE MUST ALERT THE TOWNSFOLK!

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
This person made a great point about Elphaba’s hospital band.
Elphaba once mentioned that they were allergic to amoxicillin before, and as a precaution, hospitals give patients with specific allergies a red hospital band.
IMG_5302.jpeg

IMG_5301.jpeg

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Just found Elphaba doing this… I feel sorry for the younger audience of TikTok