Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
@thelurker66 the person i think it is hasn't posted on TL for a little while...just realised that! As soon as i know if its a genuine TT account I will spill. @ddcb ? xx
Sorry just replied on the thread over on Aimee's, it was confusing me as I couldn't see her comment on the post only replies. Unless I'm blocked, perhaps @Missy can look ?
Very odd! Unless they have deleted the account when it was SS in TL as if that's the case they know i know and maybe others do who they were. xx
Yeah I think they are obviously here checking. Ohhh I have no clue ?? 🤔 Xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3475.jpeg

The Mandy account Aimee is replying to is this one ☝️ which is the same user account whose commenting I think it must just display differently when you reply

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
It all just seems a bit off to me. I had a little look, as I said on our main thread, and they look like new acounts. I'm se with technolgy so I don't know how to dig deeper, but if that Mandy and Karen have been liking D2s mums insta, they must have had accounts before this, surely? And why all of a sudden jump on Aimless's page and act all holier than thou? Doesn't make sense

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It all just seems a bit off to me. I had a little look, as I said on our main thread, and they look like new acounts. I'm se with technolgy so I don't know how to dig deeper, but if that Mandy and Karen have been liking D2s mums insta, they must have had accounts before this, surely? And why all of a sudden jump on Aimless's page and act all holier than thou? Doesn't make sense
I agree!

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_3475.jpeg

The Mandy account Aimee is replying to is this one ☝️ which is the same user account whose commenting I think it must just display differently when you reply
Oh... I see. How odd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_132937_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_132937_Samsung Internet.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 25
Mar 8, 2024
It's weird. Perhaps they are trying to direct her to read more stuff about herself, sheep in wolf's clothing?? But don't know why as she reads here anyway!
They are definitely not 'huns' .....odd as fook! Xx

Mar 8, 2024
@thelurker66 can u tell how long the Mandy account has been on TT or is it locked down pls? I think the person in question knows I know who she is. I really can't see how I can say why I know as I think it will give my own identity away 🤦‍♀️

Edited to add...I'm not saying she's a genuine hun and may be lurking around in disguise from A but saying the things she is saying makes her come across as a genuine hun. Also.. TL have always had the motto about not posting on As page but that's negative stuff not positive stuff. Very odd......

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
It's obv a burner account then...possibly using someone on TLs SM username.
In the words of A... "I dunno..."
Arh can see I've been rumbled 🧐 not strictly the truth...but we shall leave it there as nothing positive will come from pursuing this.

I think it prob confirms is that the person using Mandy's name on TT is not the real Mandy elsewhere. Not gonna say anymore on this matter without outing her and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.