Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Evening gals, hope you’re all feeling well today. What a gorgeous day today has been. I haven’t watched her dish up se tonight, just can’t stand looking at her.
How many bloody packets of sweets did she buy for the 2 kids over the weekend 😜she will be busy boozing so wants them to shift just eat s and keep quiet.
If there are anything products you like that she shows, I can give you some alternative ones that are better and most probably cheaper. I’m always researching skin care etc and have probably tried most things by now 😂😂😂😂
I know it's ridiculous how many sweets for 2 girls! If I was the mum of that friend I wouldn't be happy !
All good here thanks, hope you are.
What a lovely couple of days of sunshine we've had.... everything feels so much better in the sun 🌞 ☀️ xx

• Love
Reactions: itsmedvlajo

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_3419.png

Even calculates how much I post 👀 stalker 🤣🤣

A true Aimee fan would realise touch some grass is me mocking Aimee 🥳

• Haha

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_3419.png

Even calculates how much I post 👀 stalker 🤣🤣

A true Aimee fan would realise touch some grass is me mocking Aimee 🥳
It’s so bizarre isn’t it 😂people are so fooled by her helpless act. Well we know lots of people feel the same way we do and often when they read here they join in.
Aimee reads here, so it’s great that we can express our opinions to her without putting anything on her page. When we post her videos it’s so we don’t give her views.
I hope people don’t copy her food and alcohol intake thinking it’s acceptable. She’s the most unhealthy and lazy person, she must be really lonely and miserable looking like she does 🤷🏼‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s so bizarre isn’t it 😂people are so fooled by her helpless act. Well we know lots of people feel the same way we do and often when they read here they join in.
Aimee reads here, so it’s great that we can express our opinions to her without putting anything on her page. When we post her videos it’s so we don’t give her views.
I hope people don’t copy her food and alcohol intake thinking it’s acceptable. She’s the most unhealthy and lazy person, she must be really lonely and miserable looking like she does 🤷🏼‍♀️
They’re strange and can’t spell🤣
And exactly! We don’t go onto her page and say what we say we say it on here and nobody forces her or jigsaw the clown to read it either? They’ve even calculated how many times a day me and you post saying we have no life! Takes seconds for me to type a comment 🤣

• Haha

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Wow...u should write a book Lurkey 🤣👏❤️
I should have known as I remember thinking wtf...I'm so lucky. He thinks the world of me etc etc. When i looked back at the messages from 2 years ago (as women do lol) it was clear the controlling...lack of empathy and remorse started nearly from the start..but I thought on balance at least he's in to me and very affectionate etc etc. I think the words trauma bonded are relevant here!
His biggest mistake was slagging off my daughter and telling me what i should say etc to her (he has no kids) and also speaking ill of my furbabies. Big fing mistake! Like..treat me like s and all good but not my animals and my kids lol.
One example towards the end...one of my cats had just settled down on me when he arrived and knocked. I asked my daughter to let him in. He was fuming!! Stood over me and I said..can u not as u are scaring him. He goes..I don't give a do. I was like..Big mistake..get the do out! Anyone who knows me knows we will do anything for our animals. Just cuz I didn't open the door once in 2 years! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Also at the beginning of the relationship...I had a lot go wrong. My car was stolen from work...my dog went missing (taken and returned) then my ex husband had a heart attack and my kids were in bits. I actually stayed with him for 4 hours waiting for ambulance..(long story) wasn't the best time of my life but I had other s/priorities to deal with.
He acted like a needy...petulant..controlling child the whole time. Had no comprehension of what i was going thru and just piled pressure on and made me feel bad and guilty. It was prob a lot for him I guess too in a new relationship, but i didn't ask for that crap! Everyone always says lovely things about me but it just leads to being taken advantage of by some. I also think I need to start liking myself again as that's more important. So hard to do and i guess I am not alone in this. You and the others are such a lovely bunch of coconuts lol 🤪🤣❤️🥰

Wow..another long one sorry 🤦‍♀️
I'm not sure who I'm trying to tell about him..think its more me!
Please...no one is under pressure to read or respond to my essays! It's all good. I 💯 mean that. I know you are all in my corner. Everyone has lives beyond here! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰 xxx

Hi lovey,

Firstly can I just send you lots of hugs 💕

Relationships are so bloody hard and like it been said feelings are not easy to switch on and off.

This is going to sound a very strange thing to say but “Remember the man you leaving isn’t the man you fell in love with”

By this I mean the man you fell in love with was someone who made you happy, who perhaps respected you enough to make you feel you could have a happy future together.

The man you walking away from is a man who has broken you emotionally with being narcissistic, disrespectful and unloving.

You lovey need to think of yourself as the highest fing being ever and that any man who gets to even have a coffee with you is a lucky bugger!

Honestly, you need to be bigging yourself up and loving yourself and giving yourself a lot more credit for being the amazing you!

Also sometimes we can often miss and grieve the memories but not the person if that makes sense - so those feelings when you miss him may be because of how nice the memory is but not necessarily him as a person.

Even if you do decide to give it another go and that is your choice and yours alone, just please take all we have said and know you deserve a lot more than you give yourself credit for lovey.

Keep talking to us this what we here for - we here to listen and advise anytime 💕

• Love

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyone adding sparkle to their outfits for Taylor swift?

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cg77i7bc77ua0gi293l0.mp4
    48.6 MB

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You all probably have syringes from calpol

Mar 8, 2024
Sometimes you need to just get out the thoughts that are in your head that’s fine! And perfectly normal!
You noticed, you exited! So you did realise everyone appears nice at first some just don’t stay that way… it’s all a mask!
And haha I could actually write a book! A lot of what I’ve been saying I learned in therapy 😂
Don't talk to me about therapy 🤦‍♀️🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.