Faceless Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just catching up on this chat and honestly I didn’t see what you did wrong in your comment. I knew exactly what you meant by it and I do find a lot of people are snowflakes and just want to cause drama by nip picking at others.
Don’t allow them to make you feel you did anything wrong because you didn’t at all and I can honestly say that if that was my daughter out with catpiss and H in Liverpool, I wouldn’t be happy that the children’s safety was not a priority. She wouldn’t be taking her again that’s for sure and it also speaks volumes that H has only got 1 school friend and never goes to their homes etc.
Is it because like woeisme said H is a horrible child just like her mother as from what we see it’s Harpers way or the highway.

You are bloody amazing babe and don’t forget that and just know WE ALL have each others back here ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ditto ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning honey. Had a quick scan of here ❤️

I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve got so much going on I wish I could offload a little but I’ll give myself away 🤍

What’s everyone’s plans this weekend?
Im out for long walks, then agreed to play the PlayStation (it’s my daughters) with my partner, car racing game 🤣 trying to relive some youth. Then watching the boxing with a beer
🍻

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Good Evening ladies 🥰
Hope you're all OK. I've had an early dart from As post because wow it's been a day 🙃 genuinely felt so bad earlier that there was quite a bit of tension and I felt responsible. I know I've said it but I truly hope a few of you know me well enough without knowing me at all to know I really meant no disrespect at all to that poor boy 💔
Anyway we've just got back from a stroll in the woods which was terrifying tbh 😅 but my poor girlie has been desperate to get out. They don't understand that it's too hot do they. 🥺

I've not caught up here but is @itsmejo OK? And @Sevda_the_seagull ? Also hope we haven't lost @longtimechatterbox and always thinking of @WhoMeNotMe constantly. ❤️ plus anyone else going through it. Have a lovely night all. 🥰❤️🥰
I’m here beautiful ❤️

Just got some serious s going on in life so can get overwhelmed and caught up with slagging Vav 🤣🤣

Wish I could just pop my number down 🤍
Appreciate you caring to wonder where I am xxx

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Morning @noseyneighbour , how are you doing babe ❤️
I actually woke up feeling so good today and that is because of what @allaboardthebirkeybike said to me in her comment last night and I am so grateful she did that ❤️
In fact I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life and know your all my kind of people ❤️❤️

I do need to pulled back at times as I really am a true bloody Taurus and yesterday Catpiss put that red rag in front of this bull 🙈🤣
If at any point you need to let me know to stop please tell me 🥰
I was ready to walk round to hers as I don’t live far from her and just let rip on her but thankfully I didn’t as I thought is she really worth a mark on my squeaky clean CRB.
I’m not a fighter at all and I do have a massive heart but Catpiss just hits every single button with my menopausal rage and that rage is scary 🙈🤣

Is it just me or has anyone else ever thought do we actually know each other IRL with those local to costa del Southport or lived here years ago 🤣
@thelurker66 im sure I saw a comment that you said you’ve always been going to Pizza &Co since they opened and Maz the owner watched me and my sons grow up. Know him really well and me and hubby created the meat feast calzone as they only ever did the Kiev one 🤣

@noseyneighbour i didn’t answer this on the main thread but yes it was Monday babe🎂😘
This is why i hate we can’t actually message each other without giving too much away 🙈

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I actually woke up feeling so good today and that is because of what @allaboardthebirkeybike said to me in her comment last night and I am so grateful she did that ❤️
In fact I feel truly blessed to have you all in my life and know your all my kind of people ❤️❤️

I do need to pulled back at times as I really am a true bloody Taurus and yesterday Catpiss put that red rag in front of this bull 🙈🤣
I was ready to walk round to hers as I don’t live far from her and just let rip on her but thankfully I didn’t as I thought is she really worth a mark on my squeaky clean CRB.
I’m not a fighter at all and I do have a massive heart but Catpiss just hits every single button with my menopausal rage and that rage is scary 🙈🤣

Is it just me or has anyone else ever thought do we actually know each other IRL with those local to costa del Southport or lived here years ago 🤣
@thelurker66 im sure I saw a comment that you said you’ve always been going to Pizza &Co since they opened and Maz the owner watched me and my sons grow up. Know him really well and me and hubby created the meat feast calzone as they only ever did the Kiev one 🤣

@noseyneighbour i didn’t answer this on the main thread but yes it was Monday babe🎂😘
This is why i hate we can’t actually message each other without giving too much away 🙈
Hahahaha I say similar as an Aries, the ram! Mess with the bull, you get the horns! 🐏 ♈

Nothing wrong with being fiery and passionate babe ❤️ xxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Nooo wasn’t me I’m afraid I’m not from Southport 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hahahaha I say similar as an Aries, the ram! Mess with the bull, you get the horns! 🐏 ♈

Nothing wrong with being fiery and passionate babe ❤️ xxx
My best mate is Aries and when we are both together I dare anyone to cross us 🤣

I’ve learnt over the years that when my fiery side comes out and I call people out on 🐂 💩 I just get told to calm down and stop overreacting 🤬

I’ve learnt to walk away and allow others to think me being quiet is a weakness when in reality I’m gathering dirt on them and me being quiet should worry them.

I know you said you have a lot going on right now but it will all work out for you babe and your weekend sounds fun ❤️🥰
Not got much planned as of yet for this weekend but if it’s nice I will go the beach as it’s how I ground myself spiritually 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
My best mate is Aries and when we are both together I dare anyone to cross us 🤣

I’ve learnt over the years that when my fiery side comes out and I call people out on 🐂 💩 I just get told to calm down and stop overreacting 🤬

I’ve learnt to walk away and allow others to think me being quiet is a weakness when in reality I’m gathering dirt on them and me being quiet should worry them.

I know you said you have a lot going on right now but it will all work out for you babe and your weekend sounds fun ❤️🥰
Not got much planned as of yet for this weekend but if it’s nice I will go the beach as it’s how I ground myself spiritually 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘
Who doesn’t overreact though?
Always feel that when you’re heightened and the other person isn’t you’re made to feel wrong for feeling more deeply about it. As if they’ve be ever been in a situation where they’ve felt more than the other person.
Got to let people be who they are, but if it gets to a point it’s detrimental to your own health, it’s a place for someone to step in.

I am very in control of my emotions, never used to be. But now I very rarely react to anyone, unless I feel disrespected. That’s my biggest trigger. Disrespect and silent treatment. Fasted way for the house to be burnt down 🔥🤣

Oh I’ve got so much on 😩 had to cancel a holiday because of it all. But a holiday can be rebooked. I just need to get my ducks in a row again before I can go! ❤️❤️❤️

Love that you care about your spiritual well being. I am very spiritual, very intuitive, do receive ‘messages’.
Are you a sun or moon element? ☀️ 🌙

Mar 8, 2024

I hope everyone is doing well. I’ve got so much going on I wish I could offload a little but I’ll give myself away 🤍

Im out for long walks, then agreed to play the PlayStation (it’s my daughters) with my partner, car racing game 🤣 trying to relive some youth. Then watching the boxing with a beer
🍻
U can offload here any time. I'm sure we wudnt guess who u are ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024

🍻
Always here but totally get while you can't say to much as they all read here waiting to catch us, especially with Vav's track record of phoning people's work (wanker!)
Your weekend sounds perfect and hopefully the sun will be shining for your walk! I'm definitely a sun 🌞 person ...that and water 🌊 I am a Pisces ♓ 🐟 and always tell my friends I'm a 🧜on land 🤣

Like you say holidays can be rebooked and will be more enjoyable when you are able to go. Sending you lots of love and prayers 😘❤️

I am having a quiet one this weekend, catching up with chores but as long as the sun is shining I'm generally happy 😁 xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Who doesn’t overreact though?
Always feel that when you’re heightened and the other person isn’t you’re made to feel wrong for feeling more deeply about it. As if they’ve be ever been in a situation where they’ve felt more than the other person.
Got to let people be who they are, but if it gets to a point it’s detrimental to your own health, it’s a place for someone to step in.

I am very in control of my emotions, never used to be. But now I very rarely react to anyone, unless I feel disrespected. That’s my biggest trigger. Disrespect and silent treatment. Fasted way for the house to be burnt down 🔥🤣

Oh I’ve got so much on 😩 had to cancel a holiday because of it all. But a holiday can be rebooked. I just need to get my ducks in a row again before I can go! ❤️❤️❤️

Love that you care about your spiritual well being. I am very spiritual, very intuitive, do receive ‘messages’.
Are you a sun or moon element? ☀️ 🌙
Definitely, I am the same with being triggered by disrespect and rudeness ....no need for it 😡

Mar 8, 2024

Yes @itsmejo I agree with the lovely @allaboardthebirkeybike
You've done your bit, time for you to sit back and enjoy the downfall of one of the most disgusting person on that app (the other being vav!) you have done everything right and taken some s along the way!
Hopefully that new user has something useful too....but I have a feeling there is going to be more where she came from 🤣🤣
❤️❤️❤️

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024

I've also considered challenging her irl as I don't live far from her, but she would just use the encounter as fent and twist it all, so I stay in my lane on here as well, which is much more satisfying as there's do all she can do about it! 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I've also considered challenging her irl as I don't live far from her, but she would just use the encounter as fent and twist it all, so I stay in my lane on here as well, which is much more satisfying as there's do all she can do about it! 🤣🤣
Yeah exactly that!
God I would hate to have so many people, near or far who can't actually stand you 😳😳 water off a ducks back for her isn't it!!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Always here but totally get while you can't say to much as they all read here waiting to catch us, especially with Vav's track record of phoning people's work (wanker!)
Your weekend sounds perfect and hopefully the sun will be shining for your walk! I'm definitely a sun 🌞 person ...that and water 🌊 I am a Pisces ♓ 🐟 and always tell my friends I'm a 🧜on land 🤣

Like you say holidays can be rebooked and will be more enjoyable when you are able to go. Sending you lots of love and prayers 😘❤️

I am having a quiet one this weekend, catching up with chores but as long as the sun is shining I'm generally happy 😁 xxx
We could all phone peoples work. Especially with Vav flexing here mum was 16 and dad 15 when they had here 👀 be interesting with her mums job…
Do they commit for historical crimes on average people. What’s the statute of limitations in the UK ? 🙃
She needs to be careful whose work she phones. Especially since that tiktok claim is on the internet forever.

I am a moon element. 🌑 Totally ruled by it too!!
I’m a fire sign which I completely live up to 😍😍

I’ll be doing chores too. A woman’s work is never done as they say. I hope the sun comes back out, we had an amazing weekend here. Saturday was beautiful. Dinner in the garden ☀️ ☀️

• Love
Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Status
Not open for further replies.