Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Are you for real lol it was not a fake account it was proven to be aisha
Pats eye glass stop pretending you're not fiesty we've all been laughing at you accidentally commenting to yourself and not changing accounts. 🤣🤣🤣 honestly you're the worst troll ever 🙄
Ah so if I’m not feisty I’m an amazing troll as you dunno who I am 😏 last time I checked I had a dick

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Agreed plus we've seen the messages of you asking maz to check for something whoppsie. Another lie 😪 come on aisha just admit it. You're caught bank to rights and you're trying to push the narrative that its all mazs fault so noone listens to the truth about you. TOO LATE PAL. We already have it. We all listened to mazz for hours get abused by you. It was never you who talked to us about her abuse on you NOT THE ORIGINAL MODS. That was how you played up to the next lot of ppl because WE ALL WALKED AWAY FROM YOU. Maz was telling the truth about you. You nearly ruined her life, and you were clearly punching lol
Not all original mods left only like 4 who were Friends with maz 😂🤣 she’s still got her main mods you silly billy

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I think firstly and Irish Kelly would make the perfect couple
As firstly

Firstly I say Kelly the Irish one is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 but I'm back on the dick and really happy to guzzle boneless babies all day long. Just finished my dessert and figured I'd have a boring read before I go in for another Dyson action!!!

Skipps and red skittles are banned in this house. 🤣 If you know you know... If you don't

Dotty show them you with no filters or makeup you are as ugly outside as you are inside.

😱 Did I say that... Yep.

Why wouldn't I sleep with you for months? Because I wasn't attracted to someone who was in essence acting like a spoiled brat and smelled like a rancid sewer

Bu bye now. Off to have a snuggle with a great hairy teddy bear 🤣

With a dick this time not a beard 😎

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
As firstly

Firstly I say Kelly the Irish one is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 but I'm back on the dick and really happy to guzzle boneless babies all day long. Just finished my dessert and figured I'd have a boring read before I go in for another Dyson action!!!

Skipps and red skittles are banned in this house. 🤣 If you know you know... If you don't

Dotty show them you with no filters or makeup you are as ugly outside as you are inside.

😱 Did I say that... Yep.

Why wouldn't I sleep with you for months? Because I wasn't attracted to someone who was in essence acting like a spoiled brat and smelled like a rancid sewer

And yes firstly was intentional

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
As firstly

😱 Did I say that... Yep.

Are you not embarrassed 🥴🥴

Reactions: Talktime

you’reawrongun

Mar 13, 2024
world
As firstly

😱 Did I say that... Yep.

Imagine being so desperate to prove you’re over your ex that you have to shove a fake relationship down everyone throats.

Honestly I’m embarrassed for you. 🤢🤢

And Pats glass eye we know you are also feisty so get a grip your fooling no one

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Imagine being so desperate to prove you’re over your ex that you have to shove a fake relationship down everyone throats.

Honestly I’m embarrassed for you. 🤢🤢

And Pats glass eye we know you are also feisty so get a grip your fooling no one
Again I’m Patrick the transgender 🤣😂 don’t affect me if ya think it’s feisty just proves to me that your all delusional, why can’t she be happy about her new relationship? Why can’t she speak apon it who are you to tell her what to say and what not to say , your coming across as a very manipulative controlling creep ✌🏻

you’reawrongun

Mar 13, 2024
world
Again I’m Patrick the transgender 🤣😂 don’t affect me if ya think it’s feisty just proves to me that your all delusional, why can’t she be happy about her new relationship? Why can’t she speak apon it who are you to tell her what to say and what not to say , your coming across as a very manipulative controlling creep ✌🏻
Patrick! Ok then sure 👍

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Not all original mods left only like 4 who were Friends with maz 😂🤣 she’s still got her main mods you silly billy
So if you're not fiesty why have u replied as if you're fiesty 🤣🤣🤣 you really are stupid aren't you. Actually crying🤣😭

I mean If u weren't fiesty how would you know how many mods she's still got and who was left 🤣 only you and maz would know this 🤔 🤣 comical. Anyway sorry its taken a long time to reply I dont really have the time to keep checking for your stupidity 😅

Ain't you got lines to sniff

Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
Really 😂 that would be an interesting match up
Irish wouldn't touch her fishy pumpum.. anyone remember her pissing the bed coz she's too lazy to get up not because she's ill. Absolute tramp. See you're new place ain't much different. Poor kids deserve so much better. Notice how everyone who gets away from you is better off. That's not a coincidence. Nope it's because you are the problem. Have been ever since you were young hence why mummy doesn't want you either

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Fiesty stop rubbing it in about your new fella. I'm having to use other options right now so I'm jealous.😁 The last fella I had was as much use as an ashtray on the back of a motorbike 😂😂
Anyways you still have fans following you everywhere. Jealous pizza 🍕 face 😫 is really showing it by her actions. If she didn't care, she would leave you alone and wouldn't be trying to gain your attention so much. 🤷 daft t.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Irish wouldn't touch her fishy pumpum.. anyone remember her pissing the bed coz she's too lazy to get up not because she's ill. Absolute tramp. See you're new place ain't much different. Poor kids deserve so much better. Notice how everyone who gets away from you is better off. That's not a coincidence. Nope it's because you are the problem. Have been ever since you were young hence why mummy doesn't want you either
Why do you slack fs always resort to kids 🤔

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
It's mazz with the skips fanny not me pet. 🤣 Mines delicious 😋

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart