Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Let's all reminisce on what fiesty did to nearly everyone she ever made friends with.
TheGaslighting, the abuse of others children, the abuse and neglect of her own children.

The abuse of poor maz and the ex wife, just like the no consent... whoopsie I mean no contact coach she is an abuser of the worst kind and does have non molestation orders against her. Whilst she cried and begged for help from all of us. The pictures of her house are absolutely vile. How dare you make comments about anyone else when you're nothing but a failure as a mother, Foster carer, a cheater of a wife and girlfriend. Infact the truth is you're so toxic your own mother doesn't want you isn't that right fiest... how you are able to keep the 2 children you have is beyond me. SOMEONE GET THOSE KIDS HELP
Love your pic btw it's funny as. That's why it's my party trick 🤣

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Skips fanny 😂😂
Not lying tho. Two can play the expose ya ex for the vile little rat that she is. Difference is I want my justice and she's been a lynchpin in the torment.

I ain't fing taking s lying down no more!

Each and every one of you who thought you were breaking me. You've made me fing so strong.

That vile little bag rat from Runcorn took confidential paperwork from a secure storage unit in Grimsby. Paperwork she shouldn't have had her scruffy little hands on. Paperwork of kids abuse. How fing dare she even read that.

Yet I'm the problem

90% of what she's hinting has been shared is cherry picked from reports.

And she can tarnish me as whatever monster she likes.

She's evil to the fing core to try and use children's abuse to hurt me.

Pushed the wrong button f

When it comes to my kids ( any of them that stayed with me or came from.my womb)

I'll make sure you get the justice you deserve

NOW Cause THE POLICE DONT CALL ME BACK STOP OBSESSING OVER MY LIFE YOU ANGRY fING SPOTTY SKIPPED FANNY t.

I WILL NEVER LAY EYES ON YOU AGAIN UNLESS ITS IN COURT FOR WHAT You've DONE TO ME AND THEM

get a life like I did the moment you left mine.

YOU WERE AND ARE THE PROBLEM

I figured that out and tried to slip away nicely you chose to try and hurt me with some lies I told you

More fool you.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Also the biggest lie I told you was that I'd always love you. Turns out unhealed trauma can bond you to similar evil fs. Thank god for good friends and supporters.

Because without them I'd still be feeling crazy.

Now back to getting my life better than it ever was before you came along.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Not lying tho. Two can play the expose ya ex for the vile little rat that she is. Difference is I want my justice and she's been a lynchpin in the torment.

Each and every one of you who thought you were breaking me. You've made me fing so strong.

That vile little bag rat from Runcorn took confidential paperwork from a secure storage unit in Grimsby. Paperwork she shouldn't have had her scruffy little hands on. Paperwork of kids abuse. How fing dare she even read that.

Yet I'm the problem

When it comes to my kids ( any of them that stayed with me or came from.my womb)

NOW Cause THE POLICE DONT CALL ME BACK STOP OBSESSING OVER MY LIFE YOU ANGRY fING SPOTTY SKIPPED FANNY t.

I WILL NEVER LAY EYES ON YOU AGAIN UNLESS ITS IN COURT FOR WHAT You've DONE TO ME AND THEM

I figured that out and tried to slip away nicely you chose to try and hurt me with some lies I told you

More fool you.
Well you've had a lucky escape. As soon as Sam the Payne leaked those messages from Maz, I thought what an evil t to threaten your boy like that.

I know we don't actually know each other, but I've seen and heard enough to make my own mind up on who is right and who is wrong. She is a wrongun.

Now you've moved on and have yourself a new fella and a new home and things are looking up for you. Everyone has a past, everyone makes mistakes but that doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life reliving them like the majority of the nasty fs on this platform.

It's a "their" problem. Just block and ignore and carry on living your best life.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
So if you're not fiesty why have u replied as if you're fiesty 🤣🤣🤣 you really are stupid aren't you. Actually crying🤣😭

I mean If u weren't fiesty how would you know how many mods she's still got and who was left 🤣 only you and maz would know this 🤔 🤣 comical. Anyway sorry its taken a long time to reply I dont really have the time to keep checking for your stupidity 😅
Because I am still an original mod fing idiots Can see who’s still mods a lot have changed their names good god do I really breathe the same air as you
Ain't you got lines to sniff

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here

Yet I'm the problem

More fool you.
At last! You are back. Aisha I've known you since school, I watched this all play out. I knew you'd come back fighting. Make sure you come get that hug you promised me. I told you on your wedding day you were making a huge mistake, I told you that being with Sara was changing you. You will always have me by your side to love you and support you.
Don't loose this fight girl!! We've got you. Xoxo

Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Morning fers and haters. I'm up early again. Me and my fake relationship are gonna cause mayhem today.

Oh wait no.

I'm actually going to see a man about a dog.

🤣

Have fun obsessing over every little detail of my life.

Sad pathetic losers
No a man's going to see about a dog...

Maybe walk your own dog poor thing always barking in the background must be stir crazy .

Don't worry if your struggling to get your fat sluggy arse up to walk the dog you could always ❄️

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
At last! You are back. Aisha I've known you since school, I watched this all play out. I knew you'd come back fighting. Make sure you come get that hug you promised me. I told you on your wedding day you were making a huge mistake, I told you that being with Sara was changing you. You will always have me by your side to love you and support you.
Don't loose this fight girl!! We've got you. Xoxo
Did you know the neighbours that hated her as well ? The ones she was always reporting to the police because they set up CCTV after she was encouraging her kids to do vile things at there front door .. oooh we've all seen the FB statuses about it 🤫

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
No a man's going to see about a dog...

Maybe walk your own dog poor thing always barking in the background must be stir crazy .

Don't worry if your struggling to get your fat sluggy arse up to walk the dog you could always ❄️
Sounds like you have a problem not her. Leave her be you are so pathetically Sara Hi f recall me?!!!!!! Not one of her real life friends ever liked you we had a GC called save her from maz from the moment we clapped eyes on you. Remember trying to turn her on me do you? Remember how you were caught grabbing her and dragging her to the house when she was at a BBQ for a birthday? That video is around where you are in the background in the bathroom slagging me off to her. I was outside the door you pizza faced Greb. We all rallied round behind the scenes to help her. You made it worse every single time. Now get the do out of her life. You've us to get through first b

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Did you know the neighbours that hated her as well ? The ones she was always reporting to the police because they set up CCTV after she was encouraging her kids to do vile things at there front door .. oooh we've all seen the FB statuses about it 🤫
You seen affected that people have her back and that are genuine friends , feisty is actually liked 😊

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Sounds like you have a problem not her. Leave her be you are so pathetically Sara Hi f recall me?!!!!!! Not one of her real life friends ever liked you we had a GC called save her from maz from the moment we clapped eyes on you. Remember trying to turn her on me do you? Remember how you were caught grabbing her and dragging her to the house when she was at a BBQ for a birthday? That video is around where you are in the background in the bathroom slagging me off to her. I was outside the door you pizza faced Greb. We all rallied round behind the scenes to help her. You made it worse every single time. Now get the do out of her life. You've us to get through first b

I like you 🤣😂

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
😂 I know why she's telling me not to respond now. I know everything from way back. I've always been there for her. Keep digging your own hole

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Whoever you are she has needed the love you've shown. Thank you for being there for her when she was isolated from us. We've missed our girl xoxox
Aww I’m a long timer too it’s been so hard seeing what they have don’t to her and I’ll do it again and again will always have her back , I will always be her friend she’s not alone she has many wonderful friends and they hate that as they have nothing

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Aww I’m a long timer too it’s been so hard seeing what they have don’t to her and I’ll do it again and again will always have her back , I will always be her friend she’s not alone she has many wonderful friends and they hate that as they have nothing
Well I owe you a drink and a hug. She's a gem so you must be too xoxox