Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Sounds like you have a problem not her. Leave her be you are so pathetically Sara Hi f recall me?!!!!!! Not one of her real life friends ever liked you we had a GC called save her from maz from the moment we clapped eyes on you. Remember trying to turn her on me do you? Remember how you were caught grabbing her and dragging her to the house when she was at a BBQ for a birthday? That video is around where you are in the background in the bathroom slagging me off to her. I was outside the door you pizza faced Greb. We all rallied round behind the scenes to help her. You made it worse every single time. Now get the do out of her life. You've us to get through first b
🤣 Go on. Say it ..........

Aisha I told you so (again).

Haha seriously you did. It's nice to be me again. I feel free. For the first time in my whole life I'm living fear free.
Nobody can take that away again because I've got you guys.

Now my house is upside down and full of all the stuff I've got to sort through.

Dum dum here has paid 80 for storage for a month for the coke rat to get her gear out.

I've made peace with the fact I won't get my stuff back from her mum's as she's probably wrecked it anyway as she's so petty.
We rebuild. With new. And this time nobody is going to isolate me from my friends my family and my bloody team!

Can't wait for you all to meet eachother. Mass party to celebrate finally being free this summer.

Nothing is going to make this feeling end.
Because this is just the start of the rest of my happy ever after 😁

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS

Haha seriously you did. It's nice to be me again. I feel free. For the first time in my whole life I'm living fear free.

Dum dum here has paid 80 for storage for a month for the coke rat to get her gear out.

I've made peace with the fact I won't get my stuff back from her mum's as she's probably wrecked it anyway as she's so petty.
We rebuild. With new. And this time nobody is going to isolate me from my friends my family and my bloody team!

Can't wait for you all to meet eachother. Mass party to celebrate finally being free this summer.

Can I be your friend and come to the party please 😝
I love a good party 🥳

you’reawrongun

Mar 13, 2024
world

Didn’t you arrange twice to go and collect the stuff and then you didn’t turn up

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Didn’t you arrange twice to go and collect the stuff and then you didn’t turn up
No no arrangements were ever made. Nothing was set in stone. Unfortunately. And frankly after all that's been said by her I don't feel safe going there if she's there or watching me it's really mad how she's turned out to be exactly what I was saying she was.

I'm honest to god thought I was crazy
I was so convinced that I was to blame for everything and that people trolled and hated me because it must all be true.

I've lied to keep the kids safe about where we were, I lied about relapsing in her company.

I wasn't a hard hitting coke head. My kids were never around it and it was a compounding factor in my loosing my grip on the firm hold of my identity in my friends and family whom she kept me from

She even said on that horrific call with Kelly that she didn't want me to have friends or a friend. I don't know my mind is hazy.

So no. Nothing was set in stone. I didn't know if I could go get the stuff as I was ignored. And then she attempted to gain entry to my storage unit again and was denied and she "kicked off" according to my account records.

I've done my part in paying £80 to give her the chance to get someone to arrange to get the kids stuff left at hers and to keep her stuff in a storage unit I'll gladly give her access too. It's the broken things of mine in she trampled over to get to her car parts, as I couldn't fit 2 things in the van. The rest is all her things..

I don't pretend to be perfect. I own my s all day long.
And after everything she's lied and done... I've still done that for her. Because I'm not out to be a huge t for no reason.

I just want to be free from drama moving forward and back to authentically me.

And I will be

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
AI compiled narrative

---

This thread revolves around discussions about a person referred to as "Fiesty" or "Aisha," with various individuals sharing their perspectives and exchanging accusations.

Fiesty accuses someone of taking kids' records from storage, sparking a heated exchange. Others join in, discussing disability shaming and personal disputes.

Questions arise about Fiesty's honesty and past behaviors, including alleged neglect of children and involvement in controversial activities. Comments suggest a pattern of lies and manipulation, leading to accusations of being a narcissist and a liar.

Reports are referenced, detailing Fiesty's alleged inconsistencies and problematic behaviors, including fostering children. Others support these claims, expressing concern and offering to provide evidence for legal actions.

Fiesty responds, vehemently denying the accusations and asserting that she is a victim of online harassment and smear campaigns. She defends her parenting and challenges others to provide proof of their claims.

The conversation escalates with accusations of trolling and fake accounts. Fiesty's credibility is questioned further, with accusations of trying to deflect blame onto others.

In the midst of the exchange, references are made to legal actions, injunctions, and non-molestation orders, indicating a contentious legal battle behind the scenes.

The thread concludes with individuals expressing disdain for the ongoing conflict and pity for those involved, highlighting the toxicity of the situation and its impact on everyone involved.

---

Feb 28, 2024
No no arrangements were ever made. Nothing was set in stone. Unfortunately. And frankly after all that's been said by her I don't feel safe going there if she's there or watching me it's really mad how she's turned out to be exactly what I was saying she was.

I'm honest to god thought I was crazy
I was so convinced that I was to blame for everything and that people trolled and hated me because it must all be true.

I've lied to keep the kids safe about where we were, I lied about relapsing in her company.

I wasn't a hard hitting coke head. My kids were never around it and it was a compounding factor in my loosing my grip on the firm hold of my identity in my friends and family whom she kept me from

She even said on that horrific call with Kelly that she didn't want me to have friends or a friend. I don't know my mind is hazy.

So no. Nothing was set in stone. I didn't know if I could go get the stuff as I was ignored. And then she attempted to gain entry to my storage unit again and was denied and she "kicked off" according to my account records.

I've done my part in paying £80 to give her the chance to get someone to arrange to get the kids stuff left at hers and to keep her stuff in a storage unit I'll gladly give her access too. It's the broken things of mine in she trampled over to get to her car parts, as I couldn't fit 2 things in the van. The rest is all her things..

I don't pretend to be perfect. I own my s all day long.
And after everything she's lied and done... I've still done that for her. Because I'm not out to be a huge t for no reason.

I just want to be free from drama moving forward and back to authentically me.

And I will be
You absolute cretin! You support wrongens! Bellend your little flying monkeys don’t know the law, assumption isn’t enough to accuse or arrest or force police regarding PACE to do f

Use glue instead of a chapstick, Your life is more about regret management than goal achievement, isn’t it?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
You absolute cretin! You support wrongens! Bellend your little flying monkeys don’t know the law, assumption isn’t enough to accuse or arrest or force police regarding PACE to do f

Use glue instead of a chapstick, Your life is more about regret management than goal achievement, isn’t it?
One sided mindset that’s a shame

Feb 28, 2024
That made complete sense thanks for the attempt to communicate with me but I only speak English
Miss “Feisty” who spells it Fiesty has a flying monkey that dates a predator. Furthermore, Feisty knew said flying monkey was dating a predator! Both feisty and her cretins think assumption is nine tenths of the law and iron clad evidence! Sweetheart it is not! Plus what actual factual iron clad evidence has this toxic t ever actually shown! Nothing it’s all assumptive and here say! And you my love need to learn punctuation. Get a grip Welshlisa you know sweet F all and certainly big yourself up beyond your educative status! Live your life have a nice day TWUNT!

Feb 28, 2024
Miss “Feisty” who spells it Fiesty has a flying monkey that dates a predator. Furthermore, Feisty knew said flying monkey was dating a predator! Both feisty and her cretins think assumption is nine tenths of the law and iron clad evidence! Sweetheart it is not! Plus what actual factual iron clad evidence has this toxic t ever actually shown! Nothing it’s all assumptive and here say! And you my love need to learn punctuation. Get a grip Welshlisa you know sweet F all and certainly big yourself up beyond your educative status! Live your life have a nice day TWUNT!
Oh yeah did you listen or watch factfreaks drop of the enabler phone feisty flying was scrambling! That’s what feisty does most of the time! Bye 👋

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Hearsay 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
So I’m Lisa and feisty now okay 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: Fiesty

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Because my darling the internet isn't judge and jury and I will have my victory in court.

Pick your battles to win the war.

War on small minded internet trolls

I will win

Good night ftard

Sweet dreams god bless. Love wins ❤️

Reactions: Pats glass eye