Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
WHY HAS TAM GOT MY KIDS? didn't fact freak have a fit for weeks over exactly the same thing.

She's got images of my children!

Sharing images of my children

Sick twisted individuals

Oh btw... Tam them photos were taken when I was in Wales. Because mazz was making a mess and a scruff up because the house was being taken away! I've already explained this to professionals back in August last year when I called social on my self you idiot

GET THE FULL STORY OR SHUT THE do UP.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Let's all reminisce on what fiesty did to nearly everyone she ever made friends with.
TheGaslighting, the abuse of others children, the abuse and neglect of her own children.

The abuse of poor maz and the ex wife, just like the no consent... whoopsie I mean no contact coach she is an abuser of the worst kind and does have non molestation orders against her. Whilst she cried and begged for help from all of us. The pictures of her house are absolutely vile. How dare you make comments about anyone else when you're nothing but a failure as a mother, Foster carer, a cheater of a wife and girlfriend. Infact the truth is you're so toxic your own mother doesn't want you isn't that right fiest... how you are able to keep the 2 children you have is beyond me. SOMEONE GET THOSE KIDS HELP
And if there was any truth in any of this...

I wouldn't have my kids now. You idiot

Feb 28, 2024
Because my darling the internet isn't judge and jury and I will have my victory in court.

Pick your battles to win the war.

War on small minded internet trolls

I will win

Good night ftard

Sweet dreams god bless. Love wins ❤️
Not denying you knew about your friends boyfriend then! What was his name oh it’s escapes me… first name begins with an s, yous support what he did to his wife then??? Morals… mmmmm he only did to his wife what your saying factfreak did to your friend! Mmmmm stop googling and actually educate yourself! You clown your out of that film house of thousand corpses! Furthermore you anamaniac do off back to the the Warner brother water tower! CRETIN

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Not denying you knew about your friends boyfriend then! What was his name oh it’s escapes me… first name begins with an s, yous support what he did to his wife then??? Morals… mmmmm he only did to his wife what your saying factfreak did to your friend! Mmmmm stop googling and actually educate yourself! You clown your out of that film house of thousand corpses! Furthermore you anamaniac do off back to the the Warner brother water tower! CRETIN
What? S? Eh? Ya off your heed you

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Please someone post the username and a screen shot of their profile so it can be in the title
My personal files as a foster carer were stolen. They have been posted, shown and discussed at huge length allover the internet cherry picked information to make me look like something I'm not.
Frankly I don't care. I care about idiots posting photos of my children's faces, and reeling over the confidential paperwork that's been allowed to be shared and put out there.

It's a kids story to tell not mine. And it's heartbreaking these bafoons are getting off on it

The police do absolutely nothing bar point fingers at each neighbouring force and wait for it to happen after I tell them it's going to happen.

They clearly would be more useful trying to learn how to plait piss

( Obviously at 3am am absolutely perfectly fine)

Feb 28, 2024
What? S? Eh? Ya off your heed you
I am not in the manner of doxxing people the girl that accused facts of sharing images of her isn’t her boyfriend a predator! He has shown evidence that you knew the person this girl was dating was a predator! That girls boyfriend shared images of his wife to a 14 year old if you knew about him and her dating how can you back her proves she is a little sketchy??? Just saying she saying facts shared images yet dating a guy who convicted pred and shared images of his spouse aswell I mean seriously make it make sense and off me head nah love I am just trying to say open your eyes and god damn walk away!

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
1212121212121.png

Feisty - Can you explain this please?

Mar 12, 2024
Sunderland
My personal files as a foster carer were stolen. They have been posted, shown and discussed at huge length allover the internet cherry picked information to make me look like something I'm not.
Frankly I don't care. I care about idiots posting photos of my children's faces, and reeling over the confidential paperwork that's been allowed to be shared and put out there.

It's a kids story to tell not mine. And it's heartbreaking these bafoons are getting off on it

The police do absolutely nothing bar point fingers at each neighbouring force and wait for it to happen after I tell them it's going to happen.

They clearly would be more useful trying to learn how to plait piss

( Obviously at 3am am absolutely perfectly fine)
Her personal files were not stolen, she abused kids and wants it hidden but was exposed by someone she lied about. It's not the kids story that was exposed, it was her story and how much she put these already vulnerable kids through.

She's nothing but a liar who abuses her partners, kids and animals. whilst pretending they abused her typical nark