Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Lol I've never played poor me. I have never defended myself like I would in court on that app. Anything I say or do can't be used in court. Use your noggin petal

So because these lot hang me out with all their "evidence" and I don't respond I'm guilty 😂😂😂😂

I used to get really upset about it. But then I realised this online bullshit doesn't matter. Because when I do show my hands to them who I need to they take a step back go ohhh right...

Okay we need to help make justice happen

You lot of "mouth pieces" my ex Sara included didn't get told everything. I refused to show evidence that keeps me out of trouble with the law.

I want my day in court. Then all these little wound up bullies who have been made into weapons with mouths will see.

I frankly can't wait to sit back and say. Sorry will never be enough for what they put me and my kids through.

I hope they get a taste of their own medicine, for more than what they doled out to me.

I'll bring my rotten tomatoes to throw.

Now again darling. do off if you can't be kind be quiet.

If I've not buckled and shown all my evidence up till now what makes you think I'm gonna now?

Every day is one step closer to my legal justice

And when I get it. I will be the accepting 0 apologies

And going through in fine detail every live, every video, every comment that's been made said and done

And disproving where I need too. And providing explanations and apologies where I need too.
You never have evidence! Even your so called mates don’t believe your lies because everyone who is/was mates with you always asked for proof and you never had any to show!
everyone knows that people are only talking to you so they can get information out of you! You could never keep your mouth shut!!
Now run back home to mummy, oh ye you can’t because she doesn’t want you 🤣

Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn
You never have evidence! Even your so called mates don’t believe your lies because everyone who is/was mates with you always asked for proof and you never had any to show!
everyone knows that people are only talking to you so they can get information out of you! You could never keep your mouth shut!!
What mates don't believe her? What the do do you know? Get the do out of here.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissMe
Feb 29, 2024
Since when we’re feisty and Charlie besties? Surely angie won’t be happy!

Attachments

• 68D52803-809C-4018-9FA9-34F6A829E076.png
    68D52803-809C-4018-9FA9-34F6A829E076.png
    596.8 KB · Views: 60
Mar 15, 2024
Runcorn

Just dropping Lisa off think she needs a coffee 😂
I love how you seem to think that this is somehow going to affect Lisa. She posted it herself on her tikytok , so your point being? She said in our WhatsApp group that she hoped you had recorded the live. She's in London tonight. She picked her 2 youngest kids up from Heathrow earlier today.(Theres a video on her tikytok if you dont believe me)They are home for a 3 month holiday from Australia. Then she is flying back out with them for a month. Want me to pass any message to her?

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Oh Sarah do off before I go show carol what you've said about Pete to her! Aisha lost friends when you came along we are back now b. Leave her and the kids alone you pathetic little spotty skank

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
🤣 Go on. Say it ..........

Aisha I told you so (again).

Haha seriously you did. It's nice to be me again. I feel free. For the first time in my whole life I'm living fear free.
Nobody can take that away again because I've got you guys.

Now my house is upside down and full of all the stuff I've got to sort through.

Dum dum here has paid 80 for storage for a month for the coke rat to get her gear out.

I've made peace with the fact I won't get my stuff back from her mum's as she's probably wrecked it anyway as she's so petty.
We rebuild. With new. And this time nobody is going to isolate me from my friends my family and my bloody team!

Can't wait for you all to meet eachother. Mass party to celebrate finally being free this summer.

Nothing is going to make this feeling end.
Because this is just the start of the rest of my happy ever after 😁
Oohhh a party with all the wrongens and pedos!! Why are you lying? Pretending you have real life friends?! How embarrassing!
You will be losing your kids soon

• Haha
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Well you've had a lucky escape. As soon as Sam the Payne leaked those messages from Maz, I thought what an evil t to threaten your boy like that.

I know we don't actually know each other, but I've seen and heard enough to make my own mind up on who is right and who is wrong. She is a wrongun.

Now you've moved on and have yourself a new fella and a new home and things are looking up for you. Everyone has a past, everyone makes mistakes but that doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life reliving them like the majority of the nasty fs on this platform.

It's a "their" problem. Just block and ignore and carry on living your best life.
Give over, pretending you don’t know each other 🤣 we know who you are! You are another wrongen who has an open house to any Tom, dick and harry!

Mar 5, 2024
Scotland
Look at that coke making you reply in stages. 🤣

Awwwww see looked after children records even mine at the age of 41 are confidential and never allowed to be published.

Shared

Or even copied

Someone's fed up

And it's not me.

Because I've been sent everything you've sent to someone.

Guess what. They see you for what you are and karma is a b.

I suggest u leave me alone and stop naming children who's files you claim to have.

It's absolutely beyond criminal. How nothings been done is beyond me.

But there are vulnerable children and adults being spoken about without Thier consent.

By you if Ur not mazz Ur in s too for naming them. Ain't ya.

Now I suggest you delete your comments with their names on before they see it.

Or don't. Be it on your head
Well the amount of times you falsely accused men of a is disgusting!!🤢 vile t