Fiesty / aisha/ whatever else she calls herself.

Mar 20, 2024
South Africa

Or even more worse imagine being with someone whoā€™s done all this apparent things that you are claiming maz and sleeping with them and then when you broke up begging her to stay with you , imagine that says more about you than aisha if im honest
Imagine replying to yourself on threads because you have noone left that will defend you because you love frequenting a convicted peadlo or 5 don't you feisty

Imagine living in a complete s hole because arguments on the internet are more important then the environment your children live in

You are the problem your a complete narcissist who will not take accountability for anything it's allways someone else's fault

Anyone that defends you at this point is completely thick! Your lies are catching up on you and I manifest your karma for not only what you have put innocent vulnerable children through what u have put numerous people through throughout your life you have no empathy unless its towards yourself have the life you deserve!

May 2, 2023
I must admit it is always funny watching her defend herself, thatā€™s the only time I ever watched. She thinks she amazing and never wrong and I genuinely donā€™t think she can see what a t she is. Lazy do.
Sounds like she needs sectioning with all the conversations sheā€™s having with herself on here.
She wonā€™t be back on here as feisty but sheā€™ll use another name. So funny

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Since you are showing Docs Slug I think I will...

1000019525.png

Reactions: Deleted member 1553

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
Oohhh a party with all the wrongens and pedos!! Why are you lying? Pretending you have real life friends?! How embarrassing!
You will be losing your kids soon
You carry on and I'm posting carol all the things you said. To her work so you can't get them envious little mits on them. Or I might just turn up and take her for a coffee one day and tell her all about her 30year old sad angry little baby girl. You tried and failed to destroy Aisha he kids are going nowhere no matter how hard you try go drink the salt you lazy spotty goof for nothing t

LittleMissMe

Mar 12, 2024
Here
If you saw her live this morning you will have seen her say that the paperwork maz stole that's currently being shown here is 1 illegal and evidence in a civil matter. And it's the evidence of what was said and all the lies spewed in about her. @Admin the files being shown on images above are classified care records the user is in breach of the sites guidelines and law.

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
If you saw her live this morning you will have seen her say that the paperwork maz stole that's currently being shown here is 1 illegal and evidence in a civil matter. And it's the evidence of what was said and all the lies spewed in about her. @Admin the files being shown on images above are classified care records the user is in breach of the sites guidelines and law.

Yeah I don't care and I'm going to continue to post it

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
1000019543.png

• Wow
Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y