gems_world85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
There’s so many things wrong with this one. I’ve tried to help her with a few things, wants advice but very similar cba attitude to Lou in some respects.

The whole health thing fs me off no end. We do love a hospital check in!

Also what does take the absolute piss is being signed off sick, but actively posting on insta getting pissed, going out and going on holiday!

Those animals do not get the correct stimulation, or exercise and her house is an absolute tip.

Rant over 😂

Apr 16, 2023
There’s so many things wrong with this one. I’ve tried to help her with a few things, wants advice but very similar cba attitude to Lou in some respects.

The whole health thing fs me off no end. We do love a hospital check in!

Also what does take the absolute piss is being signed off sick, but actively posting on insta getting pissed, going out and going on holiday!

Those animals do not get the correct stimulation, or exercise and her house is an absolute tip.

Rant over 😂
She does my head in about her sons asthma. I remember when she was ranting that she got turned down for PIP/carers allowance for him. Like, calm down love, he’s got standard asthma not severe COPD or emphysema. Now she’s got Pete jumping on the MH train. She’s such a grabby f.

I knew she wasn’t gonna last 2 minutes in her job. She doesn’t even clean her house properly never mind a super busy shop.

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve followed her since the underscores days. 😂 dunno why I do it to myself
remember when she would show herself cleaning that absolute sshow of a kitchen and then 2 days later it would be a bomb site all over again 😂

I do think she is slowly developing an alcohol problem. She never used to drink so much on her stories.

shes definitely put me off ever going back to the Circus pub or paramount again which is a shame because they are good for cheap drinks to kick off a night out 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.