gems_world85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
šŸ¤®šŸ¤¢
Screenshot_2023-10-18-22-03-28-819_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg

Aug 19, 2023
Heā€™s 17 now. Moved out as soon as he could šŸ˜‚
I don't blame him she was trying to push that he was extremely unwell and unable to go to school most of the time because of his asthma had a stethoscope on display in some videos she thought herself as a bit of a fing nurse or something :ROFLMAO: but he was always in the background yelling at his game console when he was home. If he was that bad she'd have a dust free clean house and not use harsh chemicals. And again have mental images of her husband whipping his chode out and pissing in a bottle on the bus :sick::sick:

Apr 16, 2023
Omg can't believe she's still going. Thought she might have died of liver failure by now as she was always swigging cheap white wine šŸ¤® bet her insides are rancid
She is definitely a piss head now.
ā€”ā€”ā€”
Why would anyone tell her to block this profile when they were absolutely correct in what they were saying (although, i think the son paid for the holiday out of his first pay check) šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
IMG_4106.png

Reactions: Graveyard Anal
Jun 21, 2023
Underscores!!!! šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ I thought you were talking about life on the brink on the other thread until I read the famous underscores comment. Iā€™ll have to have a nosey at her account, bet sheā€™s gutted she canā€™t claim for him anymore lol
There was also GemsGaff and a few other filth pot accounts then , but you really can't top a husband that pisses in a bottle while driving a bus and bringing it home

May 23, 2023
There was also GemsGaff and a few other filth pot accounts then , but you really can't top a husband that pisses in a bottle while driving a bus and bringing it home
Remember the Scottish lady who we all agreed we wouldnā€™t make a thread about because she was so sweet and actually trying? I canā€™t remember her name other than the nickname Scottish underscores lol

Jun 21, 2023
Remember the Scottish lady who we all agreed we wouldnā€™t make a thread about because she was so sweet and actually trying? I canā€™t remember her name other than the nickname Scottish underscores lol
The youngish one who was like 20? Her user name ended in 2000. do, I can't remember her name. She seemed to be a carer for older family members

Reactions: Bogwoppit
Jun 21, 2023
Thatā€™s the one! Good memory mate! Just had a scroll through her account, she looks happy enough šŸ™ŒšŸ¾
Yeah, I think she was overwhelmed with all the s she had to do, and looking for a bit of community. Can't say I blame her for wanting to have a crack, she never pretended she was some sort of cleaning wiz.

Glad to hear she's doing better šŸ’—

Apr 16, 2023
I still follow her although I canā€™t remember her name. Itā€™s right there at the front of my brain but wonā€™t come out šŸ˜‚

ETAā€¦just seen someone had posted it

Apr 16, 2023
I hated GemzGaff with a passion. Did anyone see the pictures her and her fella took at a funeral, all duck lips and posing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I wanna know where she gets all her money from.

Status
Not open for further replies.