gems_world85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyllisjay

Apr 16, 2023
I am so confused by this photo - is it her front bottom or back bottom ? Did she take a photo of her arse and post it on the gram? HOW did she take this photo? Enquiring minds need to know.
IMG_4395.jpeg
I think this is a picture of her front thighs down her legs.

Reactions: Stanley

Bogwoppit

Apr 29, 2023
So, her being signed off sick in the old job and stating she can only do light duties which meant she couldn’t be a cleaner, decides to get a more physically demanding job - and now complaining about her ailments. Make it make sense!

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Pretty sure when she asked if she is okay to mix with other people when she had tonsillitis, that she would have been told no. So she goes out to the pub drinking, travels to spend time with her mum and her son, now she is in bed complaining she hasn’t slept for two nights! I really didn’t need a close up of her face, sick in bed. Don’t get me started on the whole ‘I found some antibiotics so I took two of them’ What a riot this woman is.

Reactions: Bogwoppit

mankyminky

Apr 17, 2023

Is she joking? They’ve both been off sick for the best part of a year!!

I laughed out loud when she posted this.she worked full time for about 3 weeks.I haven't been on holiday since 2019 and we are both also full time workers.She did absolutely nothing all day when she didn't work it's not like she's earned it!I wonder what happened with the moving house plans 🧐

Reactions: Bogwoppit
Apr 1, 2024
england
I laughed out loud when she posted this.she worked full time for about 3 weeks.I haven't been on holiday since 2019 and we are both also full time workers.She did absolutely nothing all day when she didn't work it's not like she's earned it!I wonder what happened with the moving house plans 🧐
Hopefully her son told her if she moved to stoke, he was moving to Timbuktu.

Stanley

Apr 30, 2023
Drunk stories last night slagging off the singer then tormenting the cat who looked seriously done with her. Then to top it off they let the dog bounce all over the sofa with wet and muddy paws. Their house definitely stinks man.
Then Pete hit the dog! What a car crash those stories were 😆 Imagine if your child attended the nursery she worked at and you saw those stories, grim.

Status
Not open for further replies.