Hayley (bleachy)

Apr 12, 2023
I've got to make a thread because people have been asking but also what the do is this ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_090221_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_090221_Instagram.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 462
Apr 17, 2023
She was always on and off with that Andy fella, quite a turbulent relationship around that little boy. Glad he's been gone a while now, he was cheating on her she said. Hope she doesn't have him back.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I really liked her. I know she had a mental health condition that she was trying to medicate correctly. Not sure what happened between her and the original bf. Then I think she went on a bit of a bender, got involved with some bloke that she then said had cheated on her (it was on her stories) but got back with him again. She disappears for a bit and then reappears. Seen she's with another big tank of a bloke. She has lost so much weight. I genuinely hope she's OK and I just want her to be well and happy.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I unfollowed her IG back in lockdown as she was pissing me off moaning about her neighbours reporting her for still running her barbering business from home. I had just had a baby & I was highly emotional !! However, randomly I saw a Tik Tok from her on my FYP last night & couldn’t believe how much she’s changed! I scrolled back to her videos from 2021 & she’s changed so much. I did actually think that she was a very pretty girl. She looks a bit “dead behind the eyes” now, if she’s suffering with MH issues & also for the sake of her son, the local drug dealer isn’t ideal is it?

The guy AHUK, is that the guy who cheated on her? They used to be over the top in love, all over each other & then everything would get deleted & then he’d appear again.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
I unfollowed her IG back in lockdown as she was pissing me off moaning about her neighbours reporting her for still running her barbering business from home. I had just had a baby & I was highly emotional !! However, randomly I saw a Tik Tok from her on my FYP last night & couldn’t believe how much she’s changed! I scrolled back to her videos from 2021 & she’s changed so much. I did actually think that she was a very pretty girl. She looks a bit “dead behind the eyes” now, if she’s suffering with MH issues & also for the sake of her son, the local drug dealer isn’t ideal is it?

The guy AHUK, is that the guy who cheated on her? They used to be over the top in love, all over each other & then everything would get deleted & then he’d appear again.
She used to piss me off all those years back when the ‘cleaning crew’ were around, like Paige & all them others, she acted like she was better than everyone else, so I unfollowed!
I never saw the appeal with her, but that recent photo wow she looks like a whole different person!
Anyone know what her TikTok is so I could have a snoop 😂

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She used to piss me off all those years back when the ‘cleaning crew’ were around, like Paige & all them others, she acted like she was better than everyone else, so I unfollowed!
I never saw the appeal with her, but that recent photo wow she looks like a whole different person!
Anyone know what her TikTok is so I could have a snoop 😂
It’s HayleighJay. I don’t actually know her from the cleaning crew IG days, I wasn’t active as much then, I’m not sure how or why I followed her. I’ve learnt from the Mario threads etc that the Bleachy I heard much about was Hayleigh. Her house was a bloody tip so not sure how she was ever part of the cleaning IG crew !