Jun 5, 2023
And so it begins.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230825_120244_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230825_120244_Instagram.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 374

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I honestly used to think she was a really pretty & attractive girl. I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s she looks almost like she’s dead behind the eyes.
I looked at her OF link - I’m all things your wife’s not (or words to that effect) what a lovely way to market yourself 🥴

Apr 12, 2023
I honestly used to think she was a really pretty & attractive girl. I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s she looks almost like she’s dead behind the eyes.
I looked at her OF link - I’m all things your wife’s not (or words to that effect) what a lovely way to market yourself 🥴
Maybe that’s why she can’t keep a man and is not a wife 💅

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I agree.. I really liked her. Had a few decent little chats with her and to this day I still can't quite see how she was friends with that Paige. Really thought she had her head screwed on right until she split with the tree surgeon guy. Haven't messaged her out anything for aaages now. Not really sure what to say to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
I agree.. I really liked her. Had a few decent little chats with her and to this day I still can't quite see how she was friends with that Paige. Really thought she had her head screwed on right until she split with the tree surgeon guy. Haven't messaged her out anything for aaages now. Not really sure what to say to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the breakup with the tree surgeon really messed her up. The guy after him was a total dick. I feel sorry for her son the most.