Irish Kelly - The compulsive Liar

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Nah I can’t cope with this birds chat 😂😂

new update

she jumped from a 5th floor flat

Was left for d**d. Broke her hip, her leg, her ankle, scar down her face that’s why she has no teeth. In a wheel chair used a zimmer frame. Fml I actually can’t cope with the stories that come out of her mouth anymore ffs 😂😂😂 oh let’s not forget the “I walk with a limp”😂😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Nah I can’t cope with this birds chat 😂😂

new update

she jumped from a 5th floor flat

Was left for d**d. Broke her hip, her leg, her ankle, scar down her face that’s why she has no teeth. In a wheel chair used a zimmer frame. Fml I actually can’t cope with the stories that come out of her mouth anymore ffs 😂😂😂 oh let’s not forget the “I walk with a limp”😂😂😂
Who? 😂

Reactions: kelhd
Mar 11, 2024
london
The filter be slipping and showing the temu version of gok wan!! Yet she sits and calls everyone elses looks out! Ok Just Kelly!! Here is the unedited version of you without filters you sad wrinkled up 5 min jail bird 😂😂😂 Never mind a pc chair you should ask for some oil of olay on your amazon wish list 🤣😂

Attachments

• 5217d07b-e53f-4077-9892-f4531a340b38.jpeg
    5217d07b-e53f-4077-9892-f4531a340b38.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 105

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Nah mate I went in her live the other day and could only see that felicity, way she talks to people vile and felicity seems to scare of her I wonder what she got her 🤔 😂 kelly full of hippo sh*t one lie after the other and she never out plm another lie right there 🤣🤣🤣
only thing she has outed was the computer chair off the balcony 😂😂 all though no proof has been shown and is apparently being sold on facebook market 😂😂😂

the witness

Apr 2, 2024
lancaster
Alex bridgeham is distancing himself from the claire and Paula lot . This whole pearl and red and luke trying to get back in with Angie after everyfin that she’s done and that j is proof they are upto something. Why would anyone like j go back after what she said about her kid , the same with red ? Pearl being accuse of being a pedlo with her g kids who would give anyone that time of day. “The good lot “ are slowly looking like the snakes . Alex needs to be rid of the Paula lot so he can cleanly make a swift change over and join Pearl and can if Paula and Claire’s lot is still around he would get too much stick . Not clear as to yet why. That’s the only reason why he’s just thrown g under the bus . Surely . What other reason why he would keep dropping people init

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Just bringing awareness to this admittance off James Hope aka The Fact Freak of the abuse he committed against his ex Sam Yeoman!

Attachments

• 4a90b70a861f7320a677361451d10a15.mp4
    4.6 MB