It's ruthie not ruth

Deludeddolly

Nov 12, 2023
Manchester
Erggh, who bin watching dis old beg? She's so jarring her voice goes thru me, alway begs for money, bed claims 2 pull hair out but got hair? Always skint but home is s hole

Attachments

• IMG-20231112-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20231112-WA0037.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Ronald Macdonald
Feb 29, 2024
This woman 😭😭 are they all back talking yet? Her begging is unreal and don't start me on her hinting alllll the time, so hard done by so hard up. Admits she showers with her dog, dog 💩 round the house, she sicked on floor and the dog licked it up, but with that in mind, her wish list is available if anyone wants it 🙄 such a lush

Thelooking

Mar 7, 2024
I heard she wet herself then let her dog lick it up because she was jealous Ruth let her dog eat her s 💩

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
So ruthie has blocked loads of people coz of the drama yet the old hag jumps on drama like a dog on heat. From the getting her boobs out on clapper and sucking on a pink vibratory on clapper this woman is a joke. Oh and let's not forget her noncy obsession with Harry styles

Ruthies Revenge

Mar 30, 2024
NASA Roscosmos ESA CSA JAXA
how strange the Ruthie who everyone has beef with and Salty who sits comfortably in all the servers have managed to work together as a pair to track down Harry's sister, follow her from their own accounts at the same time but also follow her from an account calling him a rapist? What the hell is going on here? I knew Ruthie was working with Johnny. I didn't know salty was snaking everyone and doing the same.

NotPLM

Mar 30, 2024
East London
how strange the Ruthie who everyone has beef with and Salty who sits comfortably in all the servers have managed to work together as a pair to track down Harry's sister, follow her from their own accounts at the same time but also follow her from an account calling him a rapist? What the hell is going on here? I knew Ruthie was working with Johnny. I didn't know salty was snaking everyone and doing the same.
You do realise Salty fries has been around on the app for years and knows everyone right? No one believes what you are saying about them. Stop trying to bring people into drama because you don't like them xo

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community to join a discord under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppapig

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
So Kazzy has spent the last few months building up a clapper community to join a discord under the pretences she's changed and plm doesn't exist only for Aki to join her clapper last night and announce it's been a plan all along, he'll be joining Kazzy and Dippers server, dipper has left, kazzy couldn't stop laughing which is leaving all these people who fell for Kazzys poor me act in a vulnerable position. She's basically been grooming people to be the next plm.
Oh plz give it a rest you are all obsessed with plm. If u don't nothing wrong you got nout to worry about. And have you seen how hot kazzy is she can groom us all she wants

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
Just zoom in to see the image if you don't want to click links. That's Aki back as napoleon the supreme leader and taking over kazzys server. I'm too scared to even leave I thought I was in there with my clapper friends.