It's ruthie not ruth

WontStandDown

Oct 7, 2023
as for us clapper slappers being plm 2 our server is a open public server. Kazzy and dipper have always said anyone is welcome to come in, ask questions, look around. We don't dox and all you have to do is be voice verified so admin no people are over 18. Come and have a look.

#clapperslappers
Do you really need to spam this on every thread? If people want to join, they will.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
No ones making u read. And im not trying to get people to join. Everyone has there own opinion. I'm would like people to see we are not what these people are making g us out to be
Question- blue haired jodie leigh, whst was her involvement in plm?

Feb 13, 2024
No ones making u read. And im not trying to get people to join. Everyone has there own opinion. I'm would like people to see we are not what these people are making g us out to be
I'll spam every time u do darling

Just like the other servers were public and all the doxing and trolling was all done in different servers You new kazzie cling ons are so stupid if you think it's not going on there's been multiple accounts on tiktok doxing people that kazzie doesn't like

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I have no clue who u r on about.
Jodie leigh, she's on tt, theres a thread about her too. She said lottie, kazzy and more members of plm attacked her but it doesn't make sense and I wondered if she had involvement in plm as she said in angies thread she wasn't an 'active member'

Feb 13, 2024
I've seen ruthie getting angry that people have called her plm but she was in the lucy server where loads of nasty s went on

hellokitty

Feb 27, 2024
United kingdom
Jodie leigh, she's on tt, theres a thread about her too. She said lottie, kazzy and more members of plm attacked her but it doesn't make sense and I wondered if she had involvement in plm as she said in angies thread she wasn't an 'active member'
Sorry hun have never heard of her

MissPiggy

Mar 15, 2024
The farm
She is one boring, nosey, dull, begging dosser of a woman! Sits on line complaining living in a hovel! Invested in everyone’s drama 24/7, but doesn’t have the personality to make an entertaining live commentating like some other creators. She is that boring she would send a glass eye to sleep!