jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
can’t reply so adding here idk i just feel like she’s too nice for it to be genuine i don’t think it’s genuine i think they’re something fishy about her that i can’t put my finger on it but the not hanging around people her own age yeah ive noticed that too

Reactions: sazafraz

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
can’t reply so adding here idk i just feel like she’s too nice for it to be genuine i don’t think it’s genuine i think they’re something fishy about her that i can’t put my finger on it but the not hanging around people her own age yeah ive noticed that too
Always around the menopause mafia and always seeming to turn the conversation to be about herself, it makes me so uncomfortable

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Ooo a thread for this. Ngl find the attitude passive aggressive... and the two facedness of not wanting to be involved in drama yet is laughing about angie on other lives..
Yep, it was the "I don't feel comfortable cam2ing this" and then continuing to do so that really spoke volumes last night with angie, I can't stand the woman but Jesus she didn't even listen when people in the chat didn't want to see it any more so basically knowingly effected others mental health.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yep, it was the "I don't feel comfortable cam2ing this" and then continuing to do so that really spoke volumes last night with angie, I can't stand the woman but Jesus she didn't even listen when people in the chat didn't want to see it any more so basically knowingly effected others mental health.
Ironic she's in angies when she was laughing about angie a couple weeks ago for being on PIP...

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
UK
Soon people will know the real Jodie, I mean I find it odd that she has no mates now. There would be a bunch of em now, I barely see em in the picture. Like this makes me wonder... Ya know?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Soon people will know the real Jodie, I mean I find it odd that she has no mates now. There would be a bunch of em now, I barely see em in the picture. Like this makes me wonder... Ya know?
I think i saw on delusive angie thread that she fell out with her group of friends... makes you wonder why 🧐

Apr 1, 2024
UK
I think i saw on delusive angie thread that she fell out with her group of friends... makes you wonder why 🧐
I know right! I saw that too.
Now she is in boxes of people that just involve themselves in very real situations. Soon enough it will all catch up with the girl.

Apr 1, 2024
UK
That sounds very ominous 👀, do you know her?
Not personally, never spoken to her because honestly she gives me the ick. There are things that really are not adding up.
Just a person trying to do the math when the math really ain't adding up!
I have been observing for a while, the girl is a little suspect. Like for someone so quiet now, she really liked to open her mouth before so... To question the change, can you blame me?

Reactions: Anonymous