jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Be interesting to hear from people who fell out with her, for someone who has mentioned on live streams how she's been targeted she sure is a hypocrite. I know her username apparently means "copy of someone" so wouldn't be shocked if the nice girl persona is an act.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
Be interesting to hear from people who fell out with her, for someone who has mentioned on live streams how she's been targeted she sure is a hypocrite. I know her username apparently means "copy of someone" so wouldn't be shocked if the nice girl persona is an act.
ooo interesting👀, have you ever spoken to her before?

Apr 1, 2024
UK
Oh is that what it means?

Reactions: sazafraz

Aunt CC

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Maybe message them? Anyone know who they are?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_2432.png
    IMG_2432.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 100

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
All very strange behaviour, she was just whinging how Tony didn't like his live cam2ed by her last night, maybe don't cam2 others lives when you don't need to and purely just for the drama. Every time the convo switched she turned it round onto Tony's live snd didn't stop till that Paula said look jodie just turn it off 🙄

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
All very strange behaviour, she was just whinging how Tony didn't like his live cam2ed by her last night, maybe don't cam2 others lives when you don't need to and purely just for the drama. Every time the convo switched she turned it round onto Tony's live snd didn't stop till that Paula said look jodie just turn it off 🙄
Oh she was the one cam2ing?! Did she want the box? I heard tony mention about it and said im not having you in the box after cam2ing me