jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This is going to be a bit of a rant so I’ll apologise in advance - sorry for that because I’m so angry after reading this thread.

TLDR; Jodie-Leigh, you’re a disgrace!

First of all I’d like to say this is VILE quite frankly, Jodie-Leigh!

I am someone who is ACTUALLY physically disabled with multiple conditions and is on the spectrum as well as having severe depression and social anxiety (all fully diagnosed with consultants and I am literally getting CBT for it and have been for years on and off) who struggles each and every single day simply functioning as a person you DISGUST me.

Earlier in Nanny G’s usual group when you were dropped down I felt a twinge of sadness for you (I didn’t know who you were or your situation because I’d never seen you before but I’m an empathic person) and I was left wondering what on Earth that whole thing could have been about…well, jfc you absolute garbage if I had known then what I know now I wouldn’t have bothered feeling bad for you at all.

Call me out for bullying you, I don’t actually give a F because this is a little name calling and if you’re that much of a melt that you can’t handle someone being offended by you being a complete joke and then addressing that you can feel free to go and F yourself!

I hope to all that is good and pure that you can somehow read this, Jodie-Leigh and I hope you get your karma good and proper!

Sorry to everyone else in this thread that had to read this rant and as I said I normally wouldn’t even talk about my own crap but jfc 💜

Mar 18, 2024
UK
This is going to be a bit of a rant so I’ll apologise in advance - sorry for that because I’m so angry after reading this thread.

I am someone who is ACTUALLY physically disabled with multiple conditions and is on the spectrum as well as having severe depression and social anxiety (all fully diagnosed with consultants and I am literally getting CBT for it and have been for years on and off) who struggles each and every single day simply functioning as a person you DISGUST me.

Earlier in Nanny G’s usual group when you were dropped down I felt a twinge of sadness for you (I didn’t know who you were or your situation because I’d never seen you before but I’m an empathic person) and I was left wondering what on Earth that whole thing could have been about…well, jfc you absolute garbage if I had known then what I know now I wouldn’t have bothered feeling bad for you at all.

Call me out for bullying you, I don’t actually give a F because this is a little name calling and if you’re that much of a melt that you can’t handle someone being offended by you being a complete joke and then addressing that you can feel free to go and F yourself!

I hope to all that is good and pure that you can somehow read this, Jodie-Leigh and I hope you get your karma good and proper!

Sorry to everyone else in this thread that had to read this rant and as I said I normally wouldn’t even talk about my own crap but jfc 💜
you have every right to be annoyed especially with people like her taking the piss and pretending to be disabled

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Apr 1, 2024
England

You rant as much as you need to,
We have called her out because things don’t add up after Donby found all this public info on her and what she tells people when in boxes.

She doesn’t like that she’s been called out but only has herself to blame for being so public and too nice.

I actually tried to give her some friendly advice and she was back in the boxes two days later after trying to blame us on her SH.

You can’t help those who don’t want to be helped so let her continue this behaviour and people will continue to call her out.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
You rant as much as you need to,
We have called her out because things don’t add up after Donby found all this public info on her and what she tells people when in boxes.

She doesn’t like that she’s been called out but only has herself to blame for being so public and too nice.

I actually tried to give her some friendly advice and she was back in the boxes two days later after trying to blame us on her SH.

You can’t help those who don’t want to be helped so let her continue this behaviour and people will continue to call her out.
If I see her on TT when I’m on I’m giving her a piece of my mind for sure (hopefully she’s seen what I wrote here too) it’s not acceptable and I’m livid. Any time I hear about anything like this I’m angry but to this scale as well! She should be ashamed of herself!

Thank you so much as well, you’re all so lovely and truly deserve all the kindness in the world for what you do here and I’m glad to be here now - I didn’t even know comment cafe existed before yesterday and now I’m so glad to have this place 💜

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

I'm so sorry how much this has impacted you and you have every right to feel this way. This is why we did this thread as outsider who alot of us don't understand this as much as you do but know your welcome and loved in here. Also sorry for any bad typing- phone is outdated and is so laggy rn.

we gave her multiple occasions to openly admit fault and she never did, she then had the audacity to make us feel belittled and dehumanised as people as she blamed us for her mental health. purely because we called her out on her s and even then we never actually outed her she outed herself with her “evidence” and then she proceeds to sit on lives and play the victim, she’s not painting herself in a good light to anyone and we all see it. none of us here are malicious, none of us here have ill intentions we’re here as outsiders to speak the truth we see and if people get defensive and don’t like what we have to say either hold your hands up and take accountability or just don’t read the forum. i don’t appreciate people reading the forum and taking our interpretations as bad ale and making THEM seem like they are being badly done to.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
The thing that makes no sense to me, I keep a folder (for PIP review), but only of consultants letters, counsellor, physio reports, local AS support rep etc, medications, discharge reports from hospital stays or surgery, mri results etc. appointment letters etc, I Chuck in the bin, they are useless, not used in evidence for anything.

I don’t know if she’s confused as her MH is so poor? Or if she’s pushed for appointments then got bored.

I’d never show my medical records publicly, especially if all over the place like hers. She seems very desperate to be sick, yet many of us, crave our old lives and very well paid careers. To be so problematic in employment, even from early days, strikes me as someone who will always find an issue, then try to exercise their “rights” without even making a reasonable adjustment application formally.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm so sorry how much this has impacted you and you have every right to feel this way. This is why we did this thread as outsider who alot of us don't understand this as much as you do but know your welcome and loved in here. Also sorry for any bad typing- phone is outdated and is so laggy rn.

we gave her multiple occasions to openly admit fault and she never did, she then had the audacity to make us feel belittled and dehumanised as people as she blamed us for her mental health. purely because we called her out on her s and even then we never actually outed her she outed herself with her “evidence” and then she proceeds to sit on lives and play the victim, she’s not painting herself in a good light to anyone and we all see it. none of us here are malicious, none of us here have ill intentions we’re here as outsiders to speak the truth we see and if people get defensive and don’t like what we have to say either hold your hands up and take accountability or just don’t read the forum. i don’t appreciate people reading the forum and taking our interpretations as bad ale and making THEM seem like they are being badly done to.
Thank you so much but you don’t need to apologise at all, none of you do for exposing this when it needed to be exposed and you didn’t do anything wrong - I can’t stand when you call someone out that’s being an a-hole and they turn around and try to guilt trip/manipulate/etc as if that excuses their absolutely trash behaviour! No fkin way!

It’s long past due that all these twonks that they’re called out, held accountable and learn that when you’re a crap person you can’t just manipulate your way out of it especially not when there’s evidence proving you’re a liar.

Honestly all credit to you wonderful people for calling her out and calling others out too 💜

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
The thing that makes no sense to me, I keep a folder (for PIP review), but only of consultants letters, counsellor, physio reports, local AS support rep etc, medications, discharge reports from hospital stays or surgery, mri results etc. appointment letters etc, I Chuck in the bin, they are useless, not used in evidence for anything.

I don’t know if she’s confused as her MH is so poor? Or if she’s pushed for appointments then got bored.

I’d never show my medical records publicly, especially if all over the place like hers. She seems very desperate to be sick, yet many of us, crave our old lives and very well paid careers. To be so problematic in employment, even from early days, strikes me as someone who will always find an issue, then try to exercise their “rights” without even making a reasonable adjustment application formally.
Exactly!!! 💜

Most (pretty much every) person that has a condition/multiple conditions keep their paperwork (consultant letters with diagnosis/presciptions/appointment letters/etc) in folders and it’s mainly to keep track and organised especially when you have conditions that likely cause brain fog and poor memory so most also have messages from hospitals on their mobile/emails or they write everything down in books to document that they then take to appointments so it’s easier on them and their consultants/doctors so for her to provide basically BS evidence is a massive pile of crap.

Also you can request all of those records from hospitals you attended and they’re sent to you as well you get literally everything if you want it including blood test results.

Personally if I was being called out because someone was convinced I was lying about being disabled I would have no issue showing mountains of actual genuine letters from GPs/consultants/etc I mean I even have photos of me when I was in hospital and even though I look downright awful in that photo I would post that. If you’ve got all those conditions (like Jodie-Leigh said she had) there would be soooo much she could have posted and yet she didn’t????

Fair maybe no one should have to feel like they need to ‘prove’ they’re disabled but if you’re online and you’re talking about it and then people are calling you out saying you’re lying then you’d provide some proof…any actual genuine proof. Especially when she lied about workplace discrimination. That’s a trashy fkin move.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly!!! 💜

Most (pretty much every) person that has a condition/multiple conditions keep their paperwork (consultant letters with diagnosis/presciptions/appointment letters/etc) in folders and it’s mainly to keep track and organised especially when you have conditions that likely cause brain fog and poor memory so most also have messages from hospitals on their mobile/emails or they write everything down in books to document that they then take to appointments so it’s easier on them and their consultants/doctors so for her to provide basically BS evidence is a massive pile of crap.

Also you can request all of those records from hospitals you attended and they’re sent to you as well you get literally everything if you want it including blood test results.

Personally if I was being called out because someone was convinced I was lying about being disabled I would have no issue showing mountains of actual genuine letters from GPs/consultants/etc I mean I even have photos of me when I was in hospital and even though I look downright awful in that photo I would post that. If you’ve got all those conditions (like Jodie-Leigh said she had) there would be soooo much she could have posted and yet she didn’t????

Fair maybe no one should have to feel like they need to ‘prove’ they’re disabled but if you’re online and you’re talking about it and then people are calling you out saying you’re lying then you’d provide some proof…any actual genuine proof. Especially when she lied about workplace discrimination. That’s a trashy fkin move.
Exactly! For me aswell is she kept denying she was lying and had all that "evidence" yet all that was dates prior to the final outcome of the tribunal! The tribunal was the most up to date documentation of it all. She provided nothing dated after april 2021 of the tribunal.

And apparently she's trying to sit and work out who we are all incase she knows any of us... that should be the least of her priorities rn. I don't know her... i dont want to know her.... i just dont tolerate lies that i can see through! If there was any truth to the bullshit she claimed i would of apologised. If she is that worried any of us is someone she personally knows then clearly these people she is worried about know a lot more than we know and what she is telling us. If we are such "trolls" why care if there is no truth to it? We arent sat obsessing or harassing but to sit there and blame us for her MH and then a few days later be back in boxes and drama... that doesn't scream struggling in life to me? I've suffered with severe depression where I didn't want to speak to anyone... I didn't want to even be on my phone... but maybe thats just me

Apr 1, 2024
England
Shes full of s. Shes now growing on tiktok for all the wrong reasons. I'd be embarrassed, she wanted to grow as a " disabled artist " and now she will be known as a fraud and putting her 2 pence in lives that don't concern her but she wants people to see her account on screen and she knows this is working for her.

Absolute disgrace. As your disabled with fibro / muscle / pain issues are you sitting down for all these concerts your going too or standing by any chance?

Mar 18, 2024
UK

in other words do you jodie leigh

itchty1ph0n3

Mar 28, 2024
Banbury
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it’s probably a duck…

I think the layout and the use of emojis…

IMG_7223.png

Hi Jodie 👏

Attachments

• IMG_7143.png
    IMG_7143.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 67

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it’s probably a duck…

I think the layout and the use of emojis…

IMG_7223.png

Hi Jodie 👏
It's the exact same video posted on that snoopers YouTube and Jodie's tik tok. pretty much same length and clipping 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4012.png
    IMG_4012.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4011.png
    IMG_4011.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Deleted member 2623