jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Feb 28, 2024
Do you recognise that you guilt trip people and always take on a victim role? I literally saw you on a live the other day. You seem to have massive issues around your use of the internet. Your use of the internet and your public trauma dumping (your Twitter for example) is really concerning and I really implore you to do something about it. Live in the real world.

Im not made of stone. Tink asked me if I was okay and asked me to jump in the box to pep talk me and because she doesn’t want me to lose confidence. Then people came in and I was upset

Chronically online, already know that but it’s my company and just is what it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

I vent and put things out there to the void but that’s peoples choice to follow me or not.

I know you’re all in denial of my health but just because you are doesn’t mean you’re correct here.
Doing my best with what I can. There’s a reason I’ve not left the house in nearly a month

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Im not made of stone. Tink asked me if I was okay and asked me to jump in the box to pep talk me and because she doesn’t want me to lose confidence. Then people came in and I was upset

Chronically online, already know that but it’s my company and just is what it is 🤷🏼‍♀️

I vent and put things out there to the void but that’s peoples choice to follow me or not.

I know you’re all in denial of my health but just because you are doesn’t mean you’re correct here.
Doing my best with what I can. There’s a reason I’ve not left the house in nearly a month
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Youre missing the fact that people know the timeline and you did this before tinks situation happened then you probed

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
My concern is you made that snooper account, did not even own up to it till later... how do we know more wont be made in the future? This forums already on high alert as it is, and the fact you couldn't even be honest at first means whatever you say now to a lot of us is just lies.... and do you blame us?