jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She manipulates the personal experiences and issues of others and claims them as her own, aiming to garner attention and falsely portray herself as a victim and shes driven by a sinister desire for validation and dominance, thrives on exploiting the vulnerabilities of those around her.
We just need all the evidence and proof of it all now 😆

Reactions: Deleted member 2895
Apr 1, 2024
England
Mhm...
I am impressed.
I think a lot of us think the same.
I would be more inclined to believe her about her disabilities and issues if she didn't constantly divert the conversation back to herself. It seems that every time people speak about experiences / issues and disability, she manages to find a way to make it about her own experiences and struggles. While empathy and support are important, it becomes difficult when she consistently monopolizes the conversation.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Apr 1, 2024
UK
I would be more inclined to believe her about her disabilities and issues if she didn't constantly divert the conversation back to herself. It seems that every time people speak about experiences / issues and disability, she manages to find a way to make it about her own experiences and struggles. While empathy and support are important, it becomes difficult when she consistently monopolizes the conversation.
She really does select the parts she wishes to dramatise.

Reactions: Deleted member 2895

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Bloody hell, harvard called, they want their thesaurus back....jk 😂, very spot on analysis I say 👏👏