jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
England
Bloody hell, harvard called, they want their thesaurus back....jk 😂, very spot on analysis I say 👏👏
;) Her loyal and supportive friends obviously started to uncover the truth behind her charming facade, they've come to realise she had been playing them all along. It eventually caught up with her which is why she's eating up all the tiktoker's with drama. She craves that validation and attention.

* This is from observation from watching from talia to mable. If anyone who knows her personally needs to correct me please do *

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
UK
;) Her loyal and supportive friends started to uncover the truth behind her charming facade, they've come to realise she had been playing them all along. It eventually caught up with her which is why she's eating up all the tiktoker's with drama. She craves that validation and attention.
Did you know the friends at all?

Apr 1, 2024
Bob
That is very true...

;) Her loyal and supportive friends started to uncover the truth behind her charming facade, they've come to realise she had been playing them all along. It eventually caught up with her which is why she's eating up all the tiktoker's with drama. She craves that validation and attention.
All I’m going to say hairbobble is you seem to be very factual correct here 🤔

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
You definitely seem familiar with the situation with this statement.

Apr 1, 2024
England
All I’m going to say hairbobble is you seem to be very factual correct here 🤔

There was a live about a month ago of her arguing with a load of people who were upset with her about a discord group and calling her a liar. I only caught the back end of it but it was clear they weren't very happy with her and a girl came in and told them to end the live and to go each others ways as it wasn't going to resolve, I'm actually sad i missed the majority of it.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
There was a live about a month ago of her arguing with a load of people who were upset with her about a discord group and calling her a liar. I only caught the back end of it but it was clear they weren't very happy with her and a girl came in and told them to end the live and to go each others ways as it wasn't going to resolve, I'm actually sad i missed the majority of it.
That was a very confusing live for all

Apr 1, 2024
UK
You definitely seem to know a little more.