same horrible b

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpeg
    IMG_2208.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 72
Apr 1, 2024
England
Well if they have I can completely understand there stepping away
Yes, I totally agree. This has gone from Tiktok drama to some pretty cryptic things. It all makes sense why people here were suspicious of her, myself included. I remember when Talia wanted a boxing match and she used her disability as a scapegoat, convenient excuse to avoid taking responsibility for her behaviours.

Apr 1, 2024
England
Okay! Dobby is telling the truth. Just put her name and then lush it is the first thing that comes up for me.
Yes Just tried it too. I am shocked. Does she not know that its public information? I didn't see the live about a court case being mentioned that someone mentioned earlier in the thread, Whos was it and what did she say about it?

Reactions: sazafraz

SatansMother

Apr 1, 2024
Uk
Yes Just tried it too. I am shocked. Does she not know that its public information? I didn't see the live about a court case being mentioned that someone mentioned earlier in the thread, Whos was it and what did she say about it?
I am not sure.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Does she have ADHD or was it stated in the tribunal? She mentioned it on mabel's live that she had it

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
It was just that she won a court case but clearly not. Clearly full of lies

Reactions: Anonymous