jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
England
No ones starting on you meg just simply observing and asking general questions and I am sorry that you have had to find out this way about a friendship that was a blatant lie.
No ones starting on you meg just simply observing and asking general questions and I am sorry that you have had to find out this way about a friendship that was a blatant lie.

Ah I think that was for Jodie?

Reactions: RedMegRedemption
Apr 1, 2024
Scotland
I’m hurt, I’m tired and I’m angry. I have been made to question my own judgment and sanity. As I said if I had wanted to secretly expose her then I would have. I haven’t. I wouldn’t. I’m not doing a back and forth with her. I’ve laid everything on the table. Leave me alone.

This is all aimed to Jodie btw 😂 no one else on here sorry I’m not being as clear as I thought.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Oh I can’t remember how it all started, but Talia made a tongue in cheek let’s have a boxing match comment. That literally brought the biggest victim reaction I’ve seen in a long time “she knows I’m disabled” she said it for days and days (maybe weeks) after, every time the situation was brought up, that was her go to, bringing it all back to her. I felt sorry for Meg who stood firmly by in boxes, Harley ran, and Jodie cried in a corner.
Professional victims are literally my worst type of person ever. TikTok is full of them

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m hurt, I’m tired and I’m angry. I have been made to question my own judgment and sanity. As I said if I had wanted to secretly expose her then I would have. I haven’t. I wouldn’t. I’m not doing a back and forth with her. I’ve laid everything on the table. Leave me alone.

This is all aimed to Jodie btw 😂 no one else on here sorry I’m not being as clear as I thought.

I respect you even more, for being dignified and not exposing her. It gets you nowhere exposing ex friends, except a whole load of stress.