jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Apr 1, 2024
Scotland
I respect you even more, for being dignified and not exposing her. It gets you nowhere exposing ex friends, except a whole load of stress.
I appreciate that, thank you. Iā€™m honestly a mix of hurt, angry and relieved. It doesnā€™t change the fact that she meant a lot to me and I honestly loved the lass, that doesnā€™t go away over night and it doesnā€™t change the things I said. As long as she leaves me alone then I just want to move on. I appreciate everyoneā€™s kind words and stuff though šŸ§”šŸ§”

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Zac da brat asking for money again and again last year:
IMG_3013.png

• Wow
Reactions: RedMegRedemption

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Probably worth leaving up to spread the word. Will post it in his own thread or make one if if doesnā€™t exist. Drives me
Mad he got away with it
Tbh when you see all the texts from both sides, yes he asked for help, but she put money in his bank without being asked regularly. It was a crap show but they were as bad as each other. He paid every penny back to anyone he lent money from, and donated a lot, and still does.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Tbh when you see all the texts from both sides, yes he asked for help, but she put money in his bank without being asked regularly. It was a crap show but they were as bad as each other. He paid every penny back to anyone he lent money from, and donated a lot, and still does.
you drank the cool aid!
He financially groomed her. he called her mum and she clearly cared about him hence giving him money. even if she did that daily which she didnt as i also saw it all, it doesnt give him the excuse to ask for money and take it as much as he did!!! clearly he cant manage his finances but he made her feel responsible. cant you see that as grooming?
Also we all give money to charity that doesnt excuse bad behaviour.