jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
I don't even know you and I'm livid cause in these past situations... multiple times you have spoke down at me and tried to make me look like a jerk. I had no reason to inbox you when multiple people had questioned it. I'm sorry but getting yourself so involved with tony is on your own actions... none of us are in that predicament... you stated your mental health is such a struggle so WHY get involved?
mic drop

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Genuinely isn’t directed at you btw just to clear that up. People have been concerned and I’m not in the place to tell them what’s going on.
well you can’t even blame us on that because this is all on you if you had just owned up at the start and admitted your wrong doings then this would’ve been left at that you’ve been caught out so why lie what’s lying gonna prove to strangers on the internet cause at the end of the day that’s all we are is strangers

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 28, 2024
I don't even know you and I'm livid cause in these past situations... multiple times you have spoke down at me and tried to make me look like a jerk. I had no reason to inbox you when multiple people had questioned it. I'm sorry but getting yourself so involved with tony is on your own actions... none of us are in that predicament... you stated your mental health is such a struggle so WHY get involved?
Wasn’t about to sit there and let people go undefended. I don’t regret that whatsoever tbh cos regardless if those people have hurt me, doesn’t mean they deserve what’s happening.

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my…what a vile person you are, I was interacting with you on TT and the whole time you’re Jodie-Leigh, huh? Did you happen to read the post I put in here about you at any point, that’s what I’m interested in knowing.
Actually no I hadn’t seen until I logged out and logged into this one, as of tonight.

However the fact I am disabled and unwell and having to read SO much s about you and being called a liar when you’ve been stuck in bed for weeks.. yeah it’s great.

Apr 1, 2024
England
Genuinely isn’t directed at you btw just to clear that up. People have been concerned and I’m not in the place to tell them what’s going on.
Oh I want to know who these fake accounts are of your “friends” What gossip have they got on you? Why are they here?

Is it dobby? They were the one who found all your info 🤣 dobby where are you!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I can't lie this whole thread really seemed like internal personal beef, me keeping you at arms length when you joined as Jodie was your open friendship with sausage.

Personally if I was scared an Irish crackhead was gonna find me I'd just have abandoned the account to cyber space and came back next week as someone else. Not fully admit it's you. Couldn't have been that scared 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Wasn’t about to sit there and let people go undefended. I don’t regret that whatsoever tbh cos regardless if those people have hurt me, doesn’t mean they deserve what’s happening.
No one deserves s to happen to them but as well... some battles are not yours to fight! Especially when you stated to us we were pushing you to the edge. You have put yourself in such a dangerous position when you could have implemented all that time in your mental health and allowed you to become a better person but instead you have lied, manipulated and hurt people

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I can't lie this whole thread really seemed like internal personal beef, me keeping you at arms length when you joined as Jodie was your open friendship with sausage.

Personally if I was scared an Irish crackhead was gonna find me I'd just have abandoned the account to cyber space and came back next week as someone else. Not fully admitted it's you. Couldn't have been that scared 😭
Only personal for me when she told us we where one of the reasons she ended up SH'ing for not trusting her crap...

Feb 28, 2024
I messaged you from a general place of concern because you were worried about Tony and you've just admitted on here it's you anyways. fing tit of a girl 😭 everytime I'm nice to someone on here they bamboozle me
Judas I didn’t know what else to do but come over here because if I said no it would have been wrong of me honestly.

Especially when I’ve tried to stick up for myself and it’s been fing brutal

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Actually no I hadn’t seen until I logged out and logged into this one, as of tonight.

However the fact I am disabled and unwell and having to read SO much s about you and being called a liar when you’ve been stuck in bed for weeks.. yeah it’s great.
oh my god playing the fing victim again stop trying to guilt trip all of us if your mental health was that bad that you can’t get out of bed how is it you have the energy to go and beef people on tiktok if you can put mental energy into arguing with people on the internet clearly your well enough to get out of bed. you haven’t proved that your disabled at all you’ve just shown referral letters no official diagnosis letters stop lying seriously it’s getting old at this point.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Judas I didn’t know what else to do but come over here because if I said no it would have been wrong of me honestly.

Especially when I’ve tried to stick up for myself and it’s been fing brutal
I don't know what else you can do either. But I think saying you're scared then coming on and admitting it anyways is stupid. You keep saying your unwell but you've been well enough to troll along with us for the last what 2 weeks? Give yourself a shake girl and get off the internet. Go look after yourself.

Apr 1, 2024
England
I don't know what else you can do either. But I think saying you're scared then coming on and admitting it anyways is stupid. You keep saying your unwell but you've been well enough to troll along with us for the last what 2 weeks? Give yourself a shake girl and get off the internet. Go look after yourself.
A few of us actually gave her some decent advice but it’s been ignored. Only those who want help will accept help and generally it’s easier from strangers than it is friends or family.