jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 18, 2024
UK
If you donā€™t like me as a person thatā€™s okay. I can be snappy and sarcastic and a know it all most the time. I can be an absolute raging b.
If you have an opinion on me then thatā€™s fine Iā€™m not gonna fight you on it

Going around calling me a liar for my health when some of you know damn right on this thread who got involved what kinda place I was in and stillā€¦ sorry but itā€™s fed up. Then to lie about your involvement on a live when you had been here all alongā€¦ sorry but Iā€™d never treat anyone like that especially if they told me how bad things were for them.

do me I even tried to help a group of people who called me a wrongun and blocked me because it was the right thing to do. The first videos I posted were to do with something else (nothing to do with them) to numb me whilst I rotted in bed tbh. Could have sat there and gone ā€œmeh karmaā€, like others said to me but Iā€™m not like that. The hypocrisy in it all is a bit mental really.
to quote jojo siwa karmas a b

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Actually i questioned another acc in a separate thread if it was her and it was
oh yeah sorry iā€™m not awake fully so last nights still a blur
Tired Baby GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Anonymous
Apr 1, 2024
England
I literally posted the proof that I did wtf?
You havenā€™t posted proof Jodie, you posted referral letters and notice reminders from psychiatrists because you needed further tests to actually confirm if you have it or if youā€™re just depressed / over emotional which I think we all become at the best of times.

But you havenā€™t actually shared a diagnosis, not saying you should have to prove yourself because no one should but your behaviour on TikTok is questionable and you do seem to have a lot of issues Iā€™m suprised you even function. Your psychiatrist / doctors have implied potential traits of bpd and rather than get diagnosed you have taken that info upon yourself and self diagnosed yourself and told everyone on the internet you have 33 issues. Why donā€™t you just admit you have self diagnosed? This would all be done with very quickly.

If you wasnā€™t box hopping and getting involved in drama as this ā€œinnocent disabled personā€ with a lot to say people wouldnā€™t be questioning it but you have a stinking attitude and your friends even said in Clareā€™s live there is no going back so some s must have gone down for that to be declared so openly on a live about a ā€œgood friendā€

I tried to advise you for your MH but it seems like youā€™re just desperate for attention and abit of a beg if Iā€™m honest.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
You havenā€™t posted proof Jodie, you posted referral letters and notice reminders from psychiatrists because you needed further tests to actually confirm if you have it or if youā€™re just depressed / over emotional which I think we all become at the best of times.

But you havenā€™t actually shared a diagnosis, not saying you should have to prove yourself because no one should but your behaviour on TikTok is questionable and you do seem to have a lot of issues Iā€™m suprised you even function. Your psychiatrist / doctors have implied potential traits of bpd and rather than get diagnosed you have taken that info upon yourself and self diagnosed yourself and told everyone on the internet you have 33 issues. Why donā€™t you just admit you have self diagnosed? This would all be done with very quickly.

If you wasnā€™t box hopping and getting involved in drama as this ā€œinnocent disabled personā€ with a lot to say people wouldnā€™t be questioning it but you have a stinking attitude and your friends even said in Clareā€™s live there is no going back so some s must have gone down for that to be declared so openly on a live about a ā€œgood friendā€

I tried to advise you for your MH but it seems like youā€™re just desperate for attention and abit of a beg if Iā€™m honest.
Shes fed every thing up for herself including friendships that treated her better than she could even treat herself, clearly.

Feb 28, 2024

Had posted things that werenā€™t just referral letters thank you. I included those to show Iā€™m under certain teams and posted assessments etc as well of the stuff I have physically possible to post and Iā€™m sorry but no one should be made to feel like theyā€™re getting the 3rd degree. I do barely function lmao.

I have no idea why or where this 33 thing has come from but me saying ā€œoh yeah thatā€™s a symptom of mineā€ when I have health problems?? I find it weird people even care that much.

What happened was a stupid childish argument between 2 groups and I didnā€™t handle it well. I had a breakdown and then got accused of lying of all sorts which is why itā€™s spilt on to here.
Swore blind in Claireā€™s they had nothing to do with it ā€œbecause theyā€™d never do thatā€ and they were lying.

That is fine but respectfully I donā€™t have to take anyoneā€™s advice that I disagree with, when itā€™s me trying to handle this alone.

Feb 28, 2024
Had posted things that werenā€™t just referral letters thank you. I included those to show Iā€™m under certain teams and posted assessments etc as well of the stuff I have physically possible to post and Iā€™m sorry but no one should be made to feel like theyā€™re getting the 3rd degree. I do barely function lmao.

I have no idea why or where this 33 thing has come from but me saying ā€œoh yeah thatā€™s a symptom of mineā€ when I have health problems?? I find it weird people even care that much.

What happened was a stupid childish argument between 2 groups and I didnā€™t handle it well. I had a breakdown and then got accused of lying of all sorts which is why itā€™s spilt on to here.
Swore blind in Claireā€™s they had nothing to do with it ā€œbecause theyā€™d never do thatā€ and they were lying.

That is fine but respectfully I donā€™t have to take anyoneā€™s advice that I disagree with, when itā€™s me trying to handle this

Also: EUPD/BPD

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
Oh and since you won't say who you think we are, I'll tell you myself-
@itchty1ph0n3 is luke the judge
@Hairbobble is pearl
@Anonymous is my husband
@Dobbynoname101 is actually dobby
@MyBritneyMoment is Jamie Lynn spears
@savage biscuit is a packet of bourbons with crack
@rebelraccoon is an abandoned racoon forging their way in the wild in order to plot against the human race
@SatansMother is actually Jesus in a gay club
@Big Chonky is a queen from the rainforest
@Witchy_woowoo is a witch of the highest order

And I'm your worst nightmare dressed like a day dream but not taylor swift dw.
Happy now? šŸ˜Š