jodie-leigh @deadringxr

Mar 31, 2024
None of your business
They were being nit picky on the letter saying EUPD and me putting BPD on everything. That one in particular was veryyy annoying. So they weren’t able to niggle out of everything, they had to agree.
They (respondent) continued to try argue the fact that I’m not in their eyes disabled due to mental health and that’s unfortunately how it was dragged out for as long as it was.

To do with trauma based stuff that I really would prefer not to be out there. I have already posted stuff I really did not want to but I did. Hopefully that can be respected
They literally said there “also known as eupd” so they are aware bpd and eupd are the same thing. Yet they still say there was no findings of it?

Feb 28, 2024
That's a good point tbf!! I had a friend on it and they had to swap from pregab to morphine
I’ve been on pregabalin for a long while and it’s working well however the other pain relief wasn’t working well. When I was diagnosed with intercrainal pressure I was told it makes it worse and it was on that basis the pain team finally let me on MST despite being my age.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
They were being nit picky on the letter saying EUPD and me putting BPD on everything. That one in particular was veryyy annoying. So they weren’t able to niggle out of everything, they had to agree.
They (respondent) continued to try argue the fact that I’m not in their eyes disabled due to mental health and that’s unfortunately how it was dragged out for as long as it was.

To do with trauma based stuff that I really would prefer not to be out there. I have already posted stuff I really did not want to but I did. Hopefully that can be respected
That shows they agreed you had anxiety and depression as well as asthma and fibro but they don't believe the bpd etc, aka you chat s and are trying to gaslight yet again

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
I’ve been on pregabalin for a long while and it’s working well however the other pain relief wasn’t working well. When I was diagnosed with intercrainal pressure I was told it makes it worse and it was on that basis the pain team finally let me on MST despite being my age.
YOURE not UNDERSTANDING, no doctor would give pregab for long term use, you've said its been for long term but that's not what any licensed health professional would prescribe, they would swap between meds because if they didn't the meds wouldn't work whatsoever, you can't gaslight us with medical things when we know better.

Feb 28, 2024
That shows they agreed you had anxiety and depression as well as asthma and fibro but they don't believe the bpd etc, aka you chat s and are trying to gaslight yet again
Ooooh my god none of you have any fing idea do you.

A reminder my old employer was up for questioning not me? I wasn’t getting looked into, they were. But they spun a bunch of s and now it’s being spun on here to how some of you want to hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: sazafraz
Feb 28, 2024
YOURE not UNDERSTANDING, no doctor would give pregab for long term use, you've said its been for long term but that's not what any licensed health professional would prescribe, they would swap between meds because if they didn't the meds wouldn't work whatsoever, you can't gaslight us with medical things when we know better.
MATE be for real right now 😂😂😂😂
I have been on it for years and I don’t think that’s for you to decide.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

A reminder my old employer was up for questioning not me? I wasn’t getting looked into, they were. But they spun a bunch of s and now it’s being spun on here to how some of you want to hear it.
An employer questioned you because you said you were being treated unfairly by lush based of your disabilities which you would have to legally prove in the eyes of the law and failed because you have no proof or disabilities. We've been over this multiple times. Give it up, dont listen to Rick Astley, do give it up.

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Mar 31, 2024
None of your business

If you had solid medical evidence for court. They would NEVER believe anyone apart from your doctors and medical evidence. The court seen through the holes of your medical history. They seen you weren’t diagnosed. They made judgements on that. They wouldn’t sit and take lushes word for it.

The people in court didn’t have anything against you, they weren’t out to get you. They stated facts. And that was the outcome. I will never be convinced or be stupid enough to believe your word against a court documents

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk
A simple Google search will tell you, you cannot be given pregabalin for a long term use, you illiterate do. There's no arguing, no ifs or buts, you just can't.

sazafraz

Mar 27, 2024
Uk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_153740_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_153740_Chrome.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 41

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I am aware.

Your work got looked into for disability discrimination but it was rejected with your claims as they stated: some of these conditions were dated PRIOR to the events and others had no actual confirmation of the diagnosis.
You mentioned it was nitpicky but if your taking your work to tribunal is that not what you would want? For the tribunal to thoroughly look into your work and what evidence was provided?

If they had been unfairly nitpicking you and your disabilities surely your solicitor would have advised you to argue with said tribunal for unfair practice under the codes of practice?

These things came to conclusion with the evidence and facts they had been provided. I am sorry you did feel discriminated against but when the tribunal claims none was actually implemented in the period dated then it clearly had not otherwise the outcome would had resulted differently?

Attachments

• IMG_4049.png
    IMG_4049.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Feb 28, 2024
I am aware.

Your work got looked into for disability discrimination but it was rejected with your claims as they stated: some of these conditions were dated PRIOR to the events and others had no actual confirmation of the diagnosis.
You mentioned it was nitpicky but if your taking your work to tribunal is that not what you would want? For the tribunal to thoroughly look into your work and what evidence was provided?

If they had been unfairly nitpicking you and your disabilities surely your solicitor would have advised you to argue with said tribunal for unfair practice under the codes of practice?

These things came to conclusion with the evidence and facts they had been provided. I am sorry you did feel discriminated against but when the tribunal claims none was actually implemented in the period dated then it clearly had not otherwise the outcome would had resulted differently?

I represented myself for the whole time. I didn’t even understand most things and yet did the best I could tbh. Was advised to take it to higher tribunal but I physically cannot express how exhausting it all was to keep having to go over

• Haha