Kerrie and fanny boi

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
Can’t stand these two especially after the disabled comments yet people have forgiven her, she’ll never change, they are both fakes and now slating begging on tiktok yet those two were the worst and still have a expensive wishlist

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
I hated them for the disabled comments.But,then thought after baby was born they were improving and doing better.That was until 2 days ago with boil taking about the cat being pregnant.Rubbed me up the wrong way.I used to work in rescue of cats and omg the things a lady cats goes through from a male getting pregnant.Then their are so many kittens and cats in resues or being put to sleep.He has no idea thinks its normal.Defends letting his cat get pregnant.and when asked about spaying after dosent reply.Hes no idea.... crank...
And where’s the poor dog? Got rid of him ages ago but were still pretending he was there and even kerries daughter continued with the lies, I honestly think they are both very selfish they have plenty of money and could of got the cat spayed

Reactions: camila

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Finally !!! I have been desperate to question on their TL thread
can someone please explain how it all started ? Danny started talking to the underage daughter ? What on earth could they have been talking about and how on earth did that end up with “ dya know what I mean “ moving him in , reproducing and marrying him ?
red flag ! red flag ! red flag ! Why on earth did he willingly communicate with an underage ?
I need the details ! The only thing a grown man talking to my underage daughter online would be getting is his penis removed painfully !!

while I’m talking about questionable twTs ,,, does anyone follow the Diageo threads ?

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
I don’t know about the underage thing I just remember kerrie saying she got Hannah to message him for her via tiktok, can’t stand the pair of them both beggy liars when they first got together she’d ignore the kids and Cameron would of only been 2/3 so they could beg for money for petrol so Danny could go and see her then they’d beg for takeaways ect

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
Another bullshit video playing mum of the year but then says she as no time at all to do anything with the kids yeah because you don’t take them anywhere on your own not even to park, saying you’re the only one to discipline them bullshit when you first met Danny you was live and you sent him upstairs to sort Cameron out I think you forget kerrie, but we don’t

shesabonnyweelass

Apr 5, 2024
scotland
I’ve also been desperate to comment on her TL thread thank god for this new page 😂 she needs to sort that hair out asap. What’s wrong with Hannah’s front tooth is it missing? Why does she put men before her children? Her hen night outfit was awful and looked cheap I wonder what her wedding dress will be like ..

Reactions: iseeyou

shesabonnyweelass

Apr 5, 2024
scotland
I’ve also been desperate to comment on her TL thread thank god for this new page 😂 she needs to sort that hair out asap. What’s wrong with Hannah’s front tooth is it missing? Why does she put men before her children? Her hen night outfit was awful and looked cheap I wonder what her wedding dress will be like ..
And don’t even get me started on the way fanny boi talks. Literally will be slabbering all over her saying his wedding vows

Mar 20, 2024
Scotland
Ok so sniff sniff ignore the state of me Yano what I mean, I’m tired I’m full of the cold. do off ya slaggy cow! What’s gonna happen wen the wedding is over what content will yas be doing then hmmm? Omg she rattles me she does an for her daughter like mother like daughter that’s all I’m saying

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I swear her daughter’s TikTok’s concern me!
She’s constantly suicide baiting, just seems overall miserable and now this has just come up on my fyp!
I’ve seen people comment on kerries videos in the past saying they’re concerned! Kerries reply? “Oh it’s just a TikTok”

But this is concerning isn’t she like 14?!

Attachments

• IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 47

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
I swear her daughter’s TikTok’s concern me!
She’s constantly suicide baiting, just seems overall miserable and now this has just come up on my fyp!
I’ve seen people comment on kerries videos in the past saying they’re concerned! Kerries reply? “Oh it’s just a TikTok”

But this is concerning isn’t she like 14?!
Very concerning

iseeyou

Mar 13, 2024
East Yorkshire
I think people just say it because of how he acts and the way he speaks, I personally don’t think he’s gay, I can’t stand the man but don’t think he’s gay