Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
I still can’t believe that it has been DAYS since the neighbour admitted who they are on here and KK hasn’t confronted them at all. Surely she’s knocked on your door by now @Kkshamwiche? There’s no way I’d be able to just carry on as normal if I found out my neighbours were “hagging” me off online and I’m a pretty shy, non-confrontational kinda person.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
I still can’t believe that it has been DAYS since the neighbour admitted who they are on here and KK hasn’t confronted them at all. Surely she’s knocked on your door by now @Kkshamwiche? There’s no way I’d be able to just carry on as normal if I found out my neighbours were “hagging” me off online and I’m a pretty shy, non-confrontational kinda person.
she’ll be pretending she hasn’t seen it until it’s “brought to her attention” next week for more episodes of Columbo

Apr 20, 2023
I actually feel sorry for Dan having this posted all over social media, the poor lad has to face people at work that know what she has been up to and what she posts about! I really hope he is doing okay and I hope he gets someone normal to show him how love should be, that's why she is making him have the kids all the time so he doesn't have chance to date and when/if he meets someone it will be he has stopped seeing the kids because of her!! But to be honest the kids are probably better off with him
I’m fing buzzing for Dan you know. For the first time in years he’ll be able to eat a meal that’s in date

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
but she isn't anything like the person she portrays online. she wouldn't confront us. she confronts no one. her way used to be texting and blocking us immediately before we could reply.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
On TikTok

IMG_5687.jpeg

Apr 21, 2023
but she isn't anything like the person she portrays online. she wouldn't confront us. she confronts no one. her way used to be texting and blocking us immediately before we could reply.

Yup. Remember when she was raging at Dan for not sticking up for her with the neighbour over some sort of parking dispute. Like is she really wanting Dan to be going out and shouting at women in the street 🤣🤣

She’s a sebag. All mouth. Which is why she drives the 15 min walk to school. Because she knows she’s not got a hope in hell against the school mums. That lot would eat her up and spit her out.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Yup. Remember when she was raging at Dan for not sticking up for her with the neighbour over some sort of parking dispute. Like is she really wanting Dan to be going out and shouting at women in the street 🤣🤣

She’s a sebag. All mouth. Which is why she drives the 15 min walk to school. Because she knows she’s not got a hope in hell against the school mums. That lot would eat her up and spit her out.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: KK the walking STI

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Move mountains to be with her 😂😂😂 she is the ducking mountain the fat heffer!

She’s trying to do what many have done before her (and most executed well), and ‘expose’ him and hit him with a bit of karma. What she’s actually done is exposed herself for being a full on fing crank to be with - paragraphs and paragraphs of raw and utter se for drama. She THRIVES off it. She’s a psychological misfit. At that point, if I was the fella, I’d be making her think I was still with my ex on purpose so she would leave me the do alone 😂😂 I don’t know about you ladies but I think she comes across so desperate in those messages 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

KK you silly, silly girl - maybe if you valued yourself for more than £6 a month and actually set standards, ie make him take you out on a few dates before you let him pummel your arse in the bed you shared with another man, then you wouldn’t attract such poor calibre men.

Also - Kevin Collins - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AS IF that’s his name he may as well have picked John Smith and cracked on - most blatant ‘quick, pick a fake name’ attempt ever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a stupid fat little loser - deserves every bit of misery for everything she’s done to other people.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
I would just pretend it never happened. The whole Kevin Collins. Just forget it .

I mean she doesnt know where he lives , where he went to school, details about him etc. Its just a one-sided emotional relationship. he thought it was just sex and she thought it was deeper.

Id be mad too but also embarrassed because that guy is one of those loser guys that will never tell you a whole truth and always try to make himself look amazing and super cool . Will lie about almost all important personality traits - his job - living situation. Will never tell you anything of substance because he doesnt want substance -he sucks ass.

I dont know who buys a blue range rover . I thought they only came in black or white and besides its old. If you had to give him gas , hes going far in life ;)

While it would be nice to alert his baby mama - that guy is such a catch I am almost certain you aren't the only one or the last. Also his baby mama must not be too picky , she's still living with him.

Bet he love bombs her all day and in the wee hours when shes asleep or hes alone he texts KK and whoever else. Alerting his baby mama wont do anything but air more dirty laundry and to be honest , this is a pretty bad load . I would honestly delete and block and move on .

Status
Not open for further replies.