Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
@Kkshamwiche have you seen much of the children this week? Any school mums here?
they've not been heard and we believe Dan was forced to have half term off he never seems happy anymore as she’s always shouting at him. she calls the shots reference him having the kids when she says. She’s been heard crying, whether that’s because she’s fed up her family dynamic or she misses Kevin Collins Or maybe Alexa got stuck, who knows. I must say it’s hilarious for people in her personal real life to see her photos because she is definitely embarrassed.

Apr 16, 2023
Jodie, you're from London. I wouldn't expect you to understand regional dialect, its not just Scots who use the term "pet". And even then, it's not a well used turn of phrase.
Have I been here since Monday? Or have I been here longer and I'm just using a different account to piss you all off?
Why don't you get back to doing what you do best, billing spliffs and knocking back several red wines xo

Plot twist, we all bill spliffs and knock back wine to cope with the flashbacks of KKKs monstrous OF pic leaks. Sorry but how else do you expect us to get through the day without hanging ourselves??? Honestly KKK you need to be more intelligent to get away with this bs👋🤣 seriously get over yams as well?? The obsession with her is quite scary at this point!!!! Obviously you're jealous of her, her family, humour, personality.. She has all the things you don't and I know that's frustrating but how about.. get over it 🤣

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
they've not been heard and we believe Dan was forced to have half term off he never seems happy anymore as she’s always shouting at him. she calls the shots reference him having the kids when she says. She’s been heard crying, whether that’s because she’s fed up her family dynamic or she misses Kevin Collins Or maybe Alexa got stuck, who knows. I must say it’s hilarious for people in her personal real life to see her photos because she is definitely embarrassed.
….Ermmmmm she was obviously busy working in half term!! It’s tough out there for the full time working single mums like her 😋🤣👀

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
The kids and Dan are better off without her or at least till she fixes up and sees what absolutely muppet she has been from the only hams to Kevin hiding his carrot, she has a mental health problem that needs addressing whether that be bipolar or multiple personal issues, the bipolar would explain the rash highs and lows and the sexual side of things, she really does need to see a doctor and get on either medication or therapy before she endangers her kids with some unhined behaviour, she may think it's funny etc but it won't be when she has a major break down and doesn't have a say in jer mental health and is being sectioned

Apr 21, 2023
The kids and Dan are better off without her or at least till she fixes up and sees what absolutely muppet she has been from the only hams to Kevin hiding his carrot, she has a mental health problem that needs addressing whether that be bipolar or multiple personal issues, the bipolar would explain the rash highs and lows and the sexual side of things, she really does need to see a doctor and get on either medication or therapy before she endangers her kids with some unhined behaviour, she may think it's funny etc but it won't be when she has a major break down and doesn't have a say in jer mental health and is being sectioned
Why are you obsessed with it being her mental health. I’m bipolar. Diagnosed and medicated since I was 21 and am I in no way shape or form anything like this woman. She is in no way bipolar. She’s just a self obsessed nobhead.

Apr 17, 2023
“Keep myself to my self [sic] online” after stating she started an OnlyFans 🙃

One Google search of her username found this. Not quite sure if she understands what being lowkey means 😂. Apologies if I’ve traumatised you with this on a Sunday morning.

69A710AD-FFD7-4BD3-AC19-0737CFF38324.jpeg
Nah serious this needed to come with some sort of trigger warning! Sneaky reading at work means I’ve just vomited in my bin ffs

Apr 16, 2023
Why are you obsessed with it being her mental health. I’m bipolar. Diagnosed and medicated since I was 21 and am I in no way shape or form anything like this woman. She is in no way bipolar. She’s just a self obsessed nobhead.

I think it's deffo something mental health related but not convinced it's bipolar. This is coming from me, someone whose nuttier than a box of frogs. Unmedicated people do act out irrationally, it's not personal I don't think. It's just an observation. I think its narcassistic personality disorder or histrionic personality disorder but I'm not a doctor 😂

Apr 21, 2023
I mean there’s been many times where I’ve been unmedicated myself and I still didn’t get my gash out or put my kids af risk. Maybe made some stupid spending descisions and attempted to redecorate my whole house in a day whilst not been able to sleep for a week then fallen into the deepest depression. Maybe I’ve took it wrong way and got offended 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Definitely histrionic personality disorder. Personality disordered are usually the symptoms of trauma and there is no medication for this, only therapy and a willingness to self reflect and make a change. Neither of which she is willing to do because she doesn't recognise herself, her reactions and her choices as the problem anywhere along the line. She just projects massively. She repeats what is said here yet says 'I said it first so if you say it it doesn't hurt me', when we all know it does. Her needs for attention is so great that even negative attention feeds her need and so reading here validates that attention she craves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605_125106_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_125106_Google.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 308
Apr 16, 2023
She will never start posting her kids lives online...

Did we not get told that Bobby wasn't toilet trained when he started nursery and was pissing/sting himself. Did we not get told he tried to flood the nursery toilets.

Within hours of giving birth to her, Briah was posted on her IG profile.

She has never safe guarded those kids.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Says the woman who has photos
of other people's kids on her phone.
'Don't and never will post the kids online' what's she on about? She usually posts the kids straight after a hanging sandbags shot. She posted them just a couple of days ago having a platter tea with B's friend for his birthday. She chats complete and utter se.

Dot.Cotton

Apr 22, 2023
Plot twist, we all bill spliffs and knock back wine to cope with the flashbacks of KKKs monstrous OF pic leaks. Sorry but how else do you expect us to get through the day without hanging ourselves??? Honestly KKK you need to be more intelligent to get away with this bs👋🤣 seriously get over yams as well?? The obsession with her is quite scary at this point!!!! Obviously you're jealous of her, her family, humour, personality.. She has all the things you don't and I know that's frustrating but how about.. get over it 🤣
At risk of upsetting anyone. I don't think this is KK. I also don't see why everyone is so far up Yamfoot's arse. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.