Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I don’t think she’s scared of the school mums, I just don’t think she’s got a mate to her name to talk to….

So tragic. If Simon was my only friend at her age I’d be gutted.

The wings in the living room. I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I did think when was it ever mentioned here she's scared of the school runs? I haven't seen that unless I've missed it? I thought the same as you. t hasn't got any mates down the school to bother to get out the car to talk too (wonder why) 😂😂😂

The wings are a fing joke. They're giving fat vermin pigeon vibes 😩💀

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
As if they didn't make it obvious already its the same person behind these accounts, they even got the profile pic the same 🤣 oopsy 🤣 honestly this is fing brilliant 👏 being slagatha christie wasn't working out so she's storming CC like she can really derail this thread HAHAHA please carry on because this is 10/10 entertainment 🤌 knowing KKK is THIS bothered. Fabulous 👌 chefs kiss 💋

I'm still shocked she pays for botox when every time she gets it she's still wrinkly as do 🤣 she's the definition of who put 50p in the dickhead. Someone stuck in straight in the slot between her eyebrows 😂 and don't even go there with the lips. do me what a waste. She could get another 3 hour holiday with that 😂
No s sherlock!! I have 4 accounts on here baby, but who am i ? 🤭🤭🤭 Guess what I'll make another 6 and use the same profile pictures to boohoo😪😪 does she pay for botox though? Or does she get it free ? Or does Dan pay for it ? I'll guess we'll never know hunssssss

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
🤣 thank you for your service. Had a hearty laugh at the Victoria's Secret inspired hot mess!
🤣🤣 The stench of desperation of wanting to see her posts is embarrassing babes . Your really that concerned to see her food shop and daily errands. Does this not embarass you? You think this behaviour is normal?

Look at you creaming ya pants because you've seen her Asda food shop . Tragic .

Apr 16, 2023
The only reason her Children are ever ‘brought into it’ is because she has and will continue to post about them. ‘Strangers on the internet’ know far more about their behavioural and developmental issues than they ever should and that is purely because Mother of the year has openly spoken about them on numerous occasions over many, many years.

Exactly this AND the fact she posts other peoples kids photos, abuses, racially abuses them etc!! That was the limit for me so sorry but I'll always call them Ted and Cheese and have *sings in dappy* no regrets ✌️

Apr 21, 2023
I did think when was it ever mentioned here she's scared of the school runs? I haven't seen that unless I've missed it? I thought the same as you. t hasn't got any mates down the school to bother to get out the car to talk too (wonder why) 😂😂😂

The wings are a fing joke. They're giving fat vermin pigeon vibes 😩💀

She had a run in with a school mum when the boy pinched Bobby and he pinched him back, I’m sure the same boy bruised Bobbys ear by twisting it and she went to the school and also spoke to the mum. You could tell from her videos that she was rattled and didn’t say half the s she claimed to have said to the other mum.

She’s an absolute se bag.

And going by the comments left on the Sun story, she’s the talk of the school playground. There were people who knew her irl tagging each other. How she didn’t just drop down dead of shame right there and then, I’ll never know.

But yes, she is scared of the school mums. She knows they will rip her to shreds. She’s given them plenty of ammunition for that.

The only person to attend her sons party was her friends kid. That’s a disgrace. Imagine not having a garden party for his school pals. It would cost buttons.
However, she knows that zero kids would attend. And it’s down to her behaviour not his. Every horrible things that they kids go through each day is down to her behaviour.

It’s alright having a laugh and posting aimed memes at people, even some of the satire videos she done of Hinch etc back in the day were funny, but as always she took it too far. She couldn’t just settle for people having a laugh. When she saw the attention she was getting from strangers online, she took it to the extreme and has not stopped since.

This is why her kids are spoken about. It’s never in a mean or malicious way. It’s from a place of sadness and genuine concern that we are seeing two wee innocent tots lives getting ruined before they have even begun. All thanks to their mother.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
🤣🤣 The stench of desperation of wanting to see her posts is embarrassing babes . Your really that concerned to see her food shop and daily errands. Does this not embarass you? You think this behaviour is normal?

I don’t sense any desperation on here? Apart from you and your 73748 accounts trying to derail and also in KKs attempts to be sexy and adored by 60 odd year old virgin men who still live at home with their parents.

I don’t think anyone on here or anyone who follows her actually gives a s about her Asda shop to be honest babes. Daily errands? When have we ever seen her do any ‘errands’ 😂😂😂 that’s what she had Dan in her life for.

Apr 16, 2023
She had a run in with a school mum when the boy pinched Bobby and he pinched him back, I’m sure the same boy bruised Bobbys ear by twisting it and she went to the school and also spoke to the mum. You could tell from her videos that she was rattled and didn’t say half the s she claimed to have said to the other mum.

And going by the comments left on the Sun story, she’s the talk of the school playground. There were people who knew her irl tagging each other. How she didn’t just drop down dead of shame right there and then, I’ll never know.

But yes, she is scared of the school mums. She knows they will rip her to shreds. She’s given them plenty of ammunition for that.

The only person to attend her sons party was her friends kid. That’s a disgrace. Imagine not having a garden party for his school pals. It would cost buttons.
However, she knows that zero kids would attend. And it’s down to her behaviour not his. Every horrible things that they kids go through each day is down to her behaviour.

It’s alright having a laugh and posting aimed memes at people, even some of the satire videos she done of Hinch etc back in the day were funny, but as always she took it too far. She couldn’t just settle for people having a laugh. When she saw the attention she was getting from strangers online, she took it to the extreme and has not stopped since.

This is why her kids are spoken about. It’s never in a mean or malicious way. It’s from a place of sadness and genuine concern that we are seeing two wee innocent tots lives getting ruined before they have even begun. All thanks to their mother.
Awwww that's dead sad to hear little Ted has no mates because of his mum! Now you mention it I do remember him being aggressive and spiteful at school because she blamed the other parent and child as always if I remember rightly! But don't remember it to the full extent.

Not even like she can move schools and start fresh and try not to be a t aye, now she's stupidly plastered herself all over the Internet they'll never get away from it.

Ahhh well. You reap what you sow. Let's just hope Dan takes the kids 🙏

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t sense any desperation on here? Apart from you and your 73748 accounts trying to derail and also in KKs attempts to be sexy and adored by 60 odd year old virgin men who still live at home with their parents.

I don’t think anyone on here or anyone who follows her actually gives a s about her Asda shop to be honest babes. Daily errands? When have we ever seen her do any ‘errands’ 😂😂😂

I beg we all just ignore these accounts and Carry on talking about KKK and her nonce vibes

Apr 21, 2023
The fact that she buys smart price everything but can afford to pay for s pumped into her face.
Now I’m not against smart price. Some of the stuffs great. I use the washing powder, works fab and my son loves the frozen cheese pizzas. And if it’s within our budget then great. But she’s literally buying smart price and then spending money on herself…

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023

Oh honestly, if this is you Kayleigh just do off and go on a diet you fat,smelly, big fannied, anaemic nippled, fashion backward t. And if it’s Aileen you can do off n all you baldy, inbred, child snatching runcorn freak of nature.

The reason her shopping is hilarious is cos it’s Asda smart price - could not give one do what anyone says Asda smart price is scruff gear and if that’s all you can afford AND you’re doing only fans - well, it speaks for itself, doesn’t it.

Pair of absolute social retards those two. Billy no mates balding bastards.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

I don’t think anyone on here or anyone who follows her actually gives a s about her Asda shop to be honest babes. Daily errands? When have we ever seen her do any ‘errands’ 😂😂😂 that’s what she had Dan in her life for.
Aww look at you getting triggered because people are getting bored of your obsession of trash talking a woman you can't stand constantly .

Well clearly you do give a s , scrabbling around like a pack of crack heads looking for their next fix to have a look at her stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyone would think you were in their relationship . You ok hun??

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

I agree. She was a little bit different and a bit of a laugh to start with. But she went full nasty with some people. Part of the problem was that she was encouraged by her 'insta friends'. Then she ends up falling out with them. I think the only friend she still has is that weirdo Alison who seems to have taken on the role of 'mother' - this woman was in EVERYONE'S inbox back in the day but decided that everyone apart from KK was the problem. I'd love to know what pearls of wisdom she gives to KK because it seems like its no good.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
The fact that she buys smart price everything but can afford to pay for s pumped into her face.
Now I’m not against smart price. Some of the stuffs great. I use the washing powder, works fab and my son loves the frozen cheese pizzas. And if it’s within our budget then great. But she’s literally buying smart price and then spending money on herself…
Does she pay for that s shoved in her face though pet? Are you her accountant ? We don't care of your food shop your as interesting as this thread .

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Oh honestly, if this is you Kayleigh just do off and go on a diet you fat,smelly, big fannied, anaemic nippled, fashion backward t. And if it’s Aileen you can do off n all you baldy, inbred, child snatching runcorn freak of nature.

The reason her shopping is hilarious is cos it’s Asda smart price - could not give one do what anyone says Asda smart price is scruff gear and if that’s all you can afford AND you’re doing only fans - well, it speaks for itself, doesn’t it.

Pair of absolute social retards those two. Billy no mates balding bastards.
Oh retards ?? Your using the words retards ??

• Wow
Reactions: Lauhugh32
Status
Not open for further replies.