Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Her story posted a day ago compared to those of the same type, from the same scummy paper posted only today. Compare the likes and reactions and then shut your desperate gob kk 🤣🤣
Of all the pathetic things you’ve done in your life and considered a flex this is absolutely the best of them! Keep it up please mate 🙏🏽🙏🏽🤣🤣
Tragic! One of the many words to sum her up.

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
7E71C73F-6755-44E0-86C2-455786C95020.jpeg
How many stories they doing 😆

Apr 16, 2023
Why she contradicting herself again? Saying she loves the trolls and hate for the free publicity then going round blocking, deleting and contacting people's friends and families who she claims are 'trolls'. She's a walking contradiction. She doesn't even know who she is or what she wants. She's totally fed up and needs to do a bit of work on herself. But that won't be any fun for us - we are here to continue to watch her car crash life.

If she didn't mind the trolls she'd get a backbone and go public but she can't cos she's a fing coward. She has to message people's families and post their pics on her private account like the Billy Big bollocks she is! Little does she know the majority of her following are all us lot on fake accounts 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah I cba to check yesterdays but I’m sure it’s exactly the same
Same story just reposted with a different headline. Every comment on it though is just slagging her off calling her an attention seeker and who cares. Most of these comments are probably from people who don't even follow her on insta and yet they still got the right impression of her 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.