Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
What’s sad is that you’re trying to make argument on a site with many people that discuss Kayleigh’s very public life on a public forum. We don’t like Kayleigh, or what she posts and are therefore entitled to discuss it. You might be Kayleigh or you might just be someone so far up her dimpley orange arse. Either way you’re not liked either. So either join in with the discussion or kindly do off. Take your alternative accounts with you. Make your own forum or thread for people who adore her. You might struggle for members though. You’re now ignored. fing wet wipe

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Why don't you put this much effort into this as what your preaching she should do , instead of sat on a trolling site calling a woman 'fat' like the mature grown up that you are .

What's sad is how your so invested in a woman who you so clearly hate 🤣🤣 that's what's sad.
Imagine being the fing weirdo who joins just to argue with these people 😂😂😂 I mean, I do get the element of it is weird to constantly be on a site like this 24/7, but in reality, when tallied up, it probably equates to around 10/15 minutes of someone’s day inbetween whatever else is going on. So, for me today, I’m sat on a sun lounger with a cold drink doing some mindless scrolling cos a) I’m not working today b) my kids are sorted c) I’m out with my mates at the weekend and d) cos I can. Whereas you, you’re sitting there constantly refreshing and replying to people thinking you’re clever by saying ooooh am I her or aren’t I her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ the majority of us on here couldn’t give a do who you are and you’ve also openly said you have multiple accounts, like, why?! Just why 😂😂😂 You’re not winning at some weird game of psychological forum warfare, you’re just odd. You’re sad little t clinging on to one word said by someone (me - it’s still there by the way) in the hopes of gaining some moral high ground because it’s a word that is on the periphery of society these days.

But guess what - I don’t give a do. A lot of words are on the periphery of society and whilst most aren’t used, some are, and those who are literate can wrap their minds around context and the fact that it’s not used as a derogatory term against a minority group in the way it was put in text. I literally couldn’t give ONE do if it’s upset you. I’m not arsed. I think you’re another fing gimp with no mates and weird as do.

(Cue the ‘you’re calling me weird and you’re on a forum blah blah blahhhhh’ in which case, read, rinse, repeat).

Girls I’m also going to mute this oddball cos the stupidity is genuinely infuriating me.

Apr 16, 2023
Tits longer than the line of people that hate her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_145815_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_145815_Chrome.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 199

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Imagine being the fing weirdo who joins just to argue with these people 😂😂😂 I mean, I do get the element of it is weird to constantly be on a site like this 24/7, but in reality, when tallied up, it probably equates to around 10/15 minutes of someone’s day inbetween whatever else is going on. So, for me today, I’m sat on a sun lounger with a cold drink doing some mindless scrolling cos a) I’m not working today b) my kids are sorted c) I’m out with my mates at the weekend and d) cos I can. Whereas you, you’re sitting there constantly refreshing and replying to people thinking you’re clever by saying ooooh am I her or aren’t I her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ the majority of us on here couldn’t give a do who you are and you’ve also openly said you have multiple accounts, like, why?! Just why 😂😂😂 You’re not winning at some weird game of psychological forum warfare, you’re just odd. You’re sad little t clinging on to one word said by someone (me - it’s still there by the way) in the hopes of gaining some moral high ground because it’s a word that is on the periphery of society these days.

But guess what - I don’t give a do. A lot of words are on the periphery of society and whilst most aren’t used, some are, and those who are literate can wrap their minds around context and the fact that it’s not used as a derogatory term against a minority group in the way it was put in text. I literally couldn’t give ONE do if it’s upset you. I’m not arsed. I think you’re another fing gimp with no mates and weird as do.

(Cue the ‘you’re calling me weird and you’re on a forum blah blah blahhhhh’ in which case, read, rinse, repeat).

Girls I’m also going to mute this oddball cos the stupidity is genuinely infuriating me.
I'll read this trilogy when I've finished shoving the toaster up my arsehole, it's more interesting than the dribble I've endured reading ...and that's only 2 sentences in .

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023

Keep calling people 'retards' and then lie about it . You fing clown.

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
But I never 😂😂😂😂😂 IT IS STILL THERE BECAUSE IM NOT ARSED 😂😂😂😂😂

fING HELL!!!!!!!!

By the way, illiterate arse, you mean ‘drivel’, not ‘dribble’, dribble is what you should have been down your mums leg.
No I meant dribble. 'Social retards' so you think it's ok to call people retards ???

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
You said she changed the wording from retard to bastard. Go to specsavers.
Either way , it's clear to see your all condoning this user to call people retards. Do you see the irony of you lot ??

Now if this was anyone else you disliked on the internet you'd be like a pack of wolves on them ..remember when kk used the word 'spastic' and got slaughtered for it yet this member can call kk and Aileen 'social retards' and that's ok? Because this person hates kk and Aileen and is part of a trolling pack that's ok? Haha.

🤣🤣🤣 do off

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Either way , it's clear to see your all condoning this user to call people retards. Do you see the irony of you lot ??

Now if this was anyone else you disliked on the internet you'd be like a pack of wolves on them ..remember when kk used the word 'spastic' and got slaughtered for it yet this member can call kk and ailenn 'social retards' and that's ok? Because this person hates kk and aileen and is part of a trolling pack that's ok? Haha.

🤣🤣🤣 do off
Actually, I know the meaning of ‘social retard’ and it’s clearly not what you think #awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.