Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Come at me when you have any proof of any bullshit your spouting right now you absolute idiot . Thought you were intelligent ?? How are you throwing claims around that you have 0 proof off . Your an idiot and the biggest spiteful meangirl on the internet . You and your army of anonymous stranger son line 🤣🤣 honestly .

Do me a favour , you make sure you report me for your false allegations if you believe this is true , please . And maybe they can have some insight on your social media activity.

Maybe because my children's home address has been shared ?? And apart from 2 decent people has anyone actually said that isn't on !

Maybe think about your actions and the consequences the next time you want to come in here and act tough.

Silly little girl isn’t she @SPAGBOWL coming in here playing with fire and getting her fingers burned.

Tut tut

Apr 21, 2023
wasn’t sure/didn’t care/still don’t care but love the drama mick - but that’s exactly how she was on both the Facebook group we set up and my group chat she BEGGED to join 🤣🤣
I remember the Facebook book group. That’s going back a fair bit. Not the 8 years KK likes to pretend. More like April / May 2019

Apr 17, 2023
I’d like to think the majority of us don’t take any notice of actual personal details that are put on here. I have zero interest in where slumdog lives. We are on an online forum giving our opinion on the content someone chooses (still baffles me why) to put on the internet. It ain’t that deep to take it all so personal but that being said I’ve never been involved or victimised by Kayleigh so maybe I would feel differently if I had. The stuff I’ve read that Kayleigh has done to other people in real life is mind blowing 😬

Whatsthetruth

Apr 18, 2023
Well, good evening ‘ladies’.

None of you in here will be aware of my existence, me and Kayleigh have been friends for nigh on 4 years, maybe even longer. I am someone who knows near enough every detail of Kayleigh’s life, as we are very close and share such information as friends and I DESPAIR at the down right ridiculous information that has been posted on here and tattle over the years. I’ve never stepped in before now as Kayleigh is a grown woman and had handled herself. Until today. To have someone’s address posted where children reside is completely and utterly unhinged. You all preach on this forum about Kayleigh’s ‘lack’ of safeguarding, how she’s putting her children in ‘danger’ and whatever other accusation you’ve made and all band together in outcry at Kayleigh’s like, yet when one of your ‘own’ posting such vile information, only a handful of you are there to go against it. Whatever Kayleigh has or hasn’t said - let’s be honest, how many people over the years have been falsely accused of being her? Does NOT give the right to post such damning information where two CHILDREN reside. You all need serious help and need to reevaluate your own morals before coming for anyone else.

Reactions: Lauhugh32
May 13, 2023

None of you in here will be aware of my existence, me and Kayleigh have been friends for nigh on 4 years, maybe even longer. I am someone who knows near enough every detail of Kayleigh’s life, as we are very close and share such information as friends and I DESPAIR at the down right ridiculous information that has been posted on here and tattle over the years. I’ve never stepped in before now as Kayleigh is a grown woman and had handled herself. Until today. To have someone’s address posted where children reside is completely and utterly unhinged. You all preach on this forum about Kayleigh’s ‘lack’ of safeguarding, how she’s putting her children in ‘danger’ and whatever other accusation you’ve made and all band together in outcry at Kayleigh’s like, yet when one of your ‘own’ posting such vile information, only a handful of you are there to go against it. Whatever Kayleigh has or hasn’t said - let’s be honest, how many people over the years have been falsely accused of being her? Does NOT give the right to post such damning information where two CHILDREN reside. You all need serious help and need to reevaluate your own morals before coming for anyone else.
FFS 😂😂😂 calm your tits Alison

Apr 12, 2023

Karma is a b hun xoxox

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Come at me when you have any proof of any bullshit your spouting right now you absolute idiot . Thought you were intelligent ?? How are you throwing claims around that you have 0 proof off . Your an idiot and the biggest spiteful meangirl on the internet . You and your army of anonymous stranger son line 🤣🤣 honestly .

Do me a favour , you make sure you report me for your false allegations if you believe this is true , please . And maybe they can have some insight on your social media activity.

Maybe because my children's home address has been shared ?? And apart from 2 decent people has anyone actually said that isn't on !
I didn't see anything other than a road name. I love how you throw the children card in when it suits you. It's never bothered you when you've posted them constantly on your various accounts over the years. Did you not ever think that one day you'd do with the wrong person? Like when you made out that that fella from Liverpool had sent you messages about your children? Do you not think you should have been waaaay more careful? You only have yourself to blame. The doesn't mean I agree with address information being posted but I really don't know what you expected?

Apr 17, 2023

Friends for 4 years, what’s your name? Pinocchio?

Apr 21, 2023

Ok Ok, I’ll play the game.

I don’t know which one of Kayleigh’s personalities you are, but please GO TO BED

Attachments

• IMG_5525.jpeg
    IMG_5525.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 62

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

Hi Alison 🙋🏻‍♀️
do off.

Apr 21, 2023
Been on here since April Alison? @Whatsthetruth so clearly saw what her neighbour has been posting so would have told Kayleigh? Can you explain why she did do all about it then? Why she didn’t rear her ugly head to “stick up for herself” until today? Ehh Alison can you explain that?
Why she’s so worried about her kids all of a sudden Alison?

Status
Not open for further replies.